Whats the point of Cocaine? My cousin is addicted to that garbage! Any tips for him to quit?

bad n fluenz

Banned
My lil cousin was in the Army got kicked out because he was caught with Cocaine
indifferent.gif
They sent him to rehab first to try to help him quit it. After 30 days ofRehab he got caught with it again this time with 3, 8 balls!?!?!?!?! He's now dishonorably discharged from the Army and still chasing that high. I'vetried that crap before and made me feel like I was having a heart attack, my heart felt like it wanted to explode of out of my rib cage! I can't understandwhy this so called drug is so popular? My aunt (his mom) told me she was addicted to it in college and that she quit using it because she felt like she was"chasing" the high she never felt satisfied from it, my cousin tells us that it makes him motivated to accomplish more of his daily duties such ashis job, taking care of his daughter, anything really. The sad part is he doesn't even have custody of his daughter. SMH
indifferent.gif
. Any tips to help my cousin would be greatly appreciated if any of youused to do it. I just got off the phone with his mom, she wants me to talk to him (apperantly she thinks he listens to me and that I am able to help him, Idon't see how I tried when he was drinking 24/7, he seems like a lost cause because he always has to be either high or drunk
tired.gif
) Yes he is also an alcoholic. I'm just worried that if he does end upquitting alcohol and cocaine he'll get into something else, such as Herion, pills, meth, etc. I think Jail would be the best choice to help him clean up,but then again you can get drugs in jail, but with at a much more higher price attached to it! he used to be a good all around kid, talented in sports, music,and drawing. When his daughter was born he was there for her until she was 3 and after that he met some chick who caused him to spiral down hill hardcore!
ohwell.gif

Thats a serious situation my dude...get him help or watch him die/rot in jail

I think Jail would be the best choice to help him clean up, but then again you can get drugs in jail, but with at a much more higher price attached to it!
jam%2Bfilled%2Bbuns4.jpg

word..

wait until the panic attacks start coming and his heart rate speeds up to the point of no control ...

Show him some love ... Tell him everyday that it is no good for him .. if you love him

You can't make an addict quit, no matter the program or your effort. Addicts can only quit for themselves WHEN they want to. He needs to hit rock bottombefore any chance at rehab.

First thing is to do what you can to protect yourself and yourself and your family from his addiction.
I have uncles and cousins that chased concaine to an early grave so I know first hand what addicts will do in despirate situations, especially to loved ones.
Try to pull the family together and get him some professional help. It's going to be difficult, but if he really wants to control the addiction then
it can be done.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

You can't make an addict quit, no matter the program or your effort. Addicts can only quit for themselves WHEN they want to. He needs to hit rock bottom before any chance at rehab.

Truth

IT AINT YOUR JOB

its up to him & his higherself to quit

Till let em ride dat wave

There are a few programs designed to get addicts to quit by using a token economy to gradually lower the dosage.

You should look into them.

What in the world does race have to do with addiction, drugs have no sense of discrimination they'll take anyone of any gender/race/religion/etc down oncethey get hooked.

I care about my cousin, so yea I got love for him because he is family. I thought him losing his daughter and getting kicked out of the Army was hitting rockbottom, how much lower does he have to sink before he realizes he needs to get off it?

36 Ounces, dude I am trying to help my cousin get clean, gain his daughter back and repair his tarnished reputation, his mother (my aunt) asked me to help andI figured there may be someone on NT that has gone through quitting cocaine or have known someone who has quit, so I figured I'd ask for tips to help him.So if I have to explain a little about him so people can understand his situation and how bad off he is maybe they can give me some pointers to the rightdirection into getting my cousin some help.

InspektahDeck - trust me bragging about cheap coke is nothing to be proud of.

All I know my cousin makes trips weekly to his dealer dropping around 1 grand to 2 grand for some high grade coke. So InspektahDeck he would most likely comeat you once and hurt you once he found out you ripped him off.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

I've tried that crap before and made me feel like I was having a heart attack, my heart felt like it wanted to explode of out of my rib cage!

Why was your heart in your rib cage though?

Back
Top Bottom