Whats the point of daily maximum view/post limits?

max3lw.png

Other then to make me feel like a complete loser
The Movement
Scream at me

^^^
If you on NT that much u should just purchase EZsupporter....

[/b]​

to give people an incentive to buy an ezsupporter...
[/center]
now with pics by the notorious 12AM​

if somethin that costs 12 bucks makes you "feel like a complete loser" then just pay man :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
I see..so your tryin to get me for my 11.99, ey Meth?
I don't get your $12, ezboard does.

The Internet ain't free. Each time someone views NikeTalk, it essentially costs us money.

The more people view NikeTalk, the more we have to pay ezboard to host the site. There is one exception, though, we are NOT charged for views recorded by ezsupporters.

If you like NikeTalk enough to view the site over 300 times each day, I think you can scrape together the $1 per month for an ezsupporter subscription. I pay it. I even have some money left over, too.

meth^^ im sure this has been answered plenty of times and is probably somewhere on the site....

but does ezsupporter remove a post limit? or does it just let you view unlimited pages?

thanks
[/center]

i got that once. well i think its there because niketalk admins dont want us to "spam" the board or something, and they also want us to buy the ezsupporter.

Quote:
Jae oh en
50 posts a day. I don't know how you can even reach that limit...

i asked a question...thanks for your answer :rolleyes
eyes.gif

[/center]

what happens if an ezsupporter gets banned?

like does that make their ezsupport worthless cause they need a new screen name anyway?

Quote:
but does ezsupporter remove a post limit? or does it just let you view unlimited pages?
Ezsupporter removes the VIEW limit ONLY.

If you view NT 1,000 times a day without ezsupporter, you're hurting the entire community by making it that much more difficult for us to keep this place online.

If you view NT as an ezsupporter 1,000 a day, you're not hurting anyone. Go nuts.

If you POST 100 times a day without ezsupporter, let's face it: you're annoying everyone.

If you POST 100 times a day WITH ezsupporter, let's face it: you're STILL annoying everyone.

Quote:
what happens if an ezsupporter gets banned?
If you get banned, you lose your ezsupporter benefits on NikeTalk. You can still use your ezsupport subscription on other ezboard communities.

If you want to come back on NT, you'll have to live with the view/post limits OR pay for ezsupporter. That's the price of getting banned. It's not like our rules are that difficult to understand and follow, though. If you get banned, it's your own fault. If you want to create 50 names, that's really your loss.

5 minutes to apply, 1 click to deny.

Quote:
5 minutes to apply, 1 click to deny.

:lol:
laugh.gif
nice.

Manglor
Total Posts :: 21671

Yeah, gettin banned would really really suck.

^Damn... got post amounts that could rival Dirty.

I might just have to buy into this beast they call ezsupporter.

Quote:
Ezsupporter removes the VIEW limit ONLY.

hmm.. good to know - i always thought it allowed unlimited posting. :tongue:
tongue.gif

"LOVE is..
getting the shoes you want because YOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

Quote:
If you POST 100 times a day without ezsupporter, let's face it: you're annoying everyone.

If you POST 100 times a day WITH ezsupporter, let's face it: you're STILL annoying everyone.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've never gotten the Post limit, just the viewing limit. I should probably go ahead and get EZ supporter. I'm bored at 2 in the morning durin the summer.
[/center]

Quote:

lol...truth! :lol:
laugh.gif

You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: cameronnelson@ems.att.com

Back
Top Bottom