whats the point of keeping the sticker on ur fitted?

t5rv9v.jpg

Back when I used to cop a bunch of different fitteds, I'd leave the round New Era Sticker on the brim, but now that they have that giant whole-brim sticker, I take all of them off. Plus I'm too old for all that.

Saw a kid in Cheesecake one day with the brim sticker, the holograph sticker under the brim, AND the price sticker on the bottom of the brim still on. Hat was mad beat too, didn't even look crisp.

I keep mine on always.. i used to buy a new yankee fitted wit each hair cut. That's a new fitted every two weeks for years !!

.. Left my sticker just because it felt right, plus for some reason looked fresher.. it always looked brand spanking new, til i replaced it with a newer hat the following week or two after my cut
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

.. i guess it was a bit obsessive, but i've personally run through about a hundred of the same classic navy / grey bottom yankee fitted. OCD i guess, but my fitted had to be brand new for each cut
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
sums up my feelings

Last edited:
Aye bruh leavin dat tag on dat dere hat makes it known dat you gots swag. All the bitties will be on ya jock. Feel meh joonyah

I hate leaving them on because then they might eventually fall or peel off leaving a noticeable circle or spot. 

I keep mine on always.. i used to buy a new yankee fitted wit each hair cut. That's a new fitted every two weeks for years !!
.. Left my sticker just because it felt right, plus for some reason looked fresher.. it always looked brand spanking new, til i replaced it with a newer hat the following week or two after my cut :smokin :smokin :smokin
.. i guess it was a bit obsessive, but i've personally run through about a hundred of the same classic navy / grey bottom yankee fitted. OCD i guess, but my fitted had to be brand new for each cut :nthat: :nthat:

son.. are you ******ed? like I'm just reading this and saying to myself why would any fully functioning human being do this...

Individualism , There is no rulebook to dressing

I personally think its stupid to leave them on. But if I told u that I laugh and point at people who do, I would be lying because I really dont care

.. Left my sticker just because it felt right, plus for some reason looked fresher.. it always looked brand spanking new, til i replaced it with a newer hat the following week or two after my cut :smokin :smokin :smokin
.. i guess it was a bit obsessive, but i've personally run through about a hundred of the same classic navy / grey bottom yankee fitted. OCD i guess, but my fitted had to be brand new for each cut :nthat: :nthat:

son.. are you ******ed? like I'm just reading this and saying to myself why would any fully functioning human being do this...
thas piff doe, i dont ever wear the same draws or socks, after i wear em i give em to the shelter, i can dig gettin a new fitted every haircut, but the only hats i wear are skullies

Back when I used to cop a bunch of different fitteds, I'd leave the round New Era Sticker on the brim, but now that they have that giant whole-brim sticker, I take all of them off. Plus I'm too old for all that.
Saw a kid in Cheesecake one day with the brim sticker, the holograph sticker under the brim, AND the price sticker on the bottom of the brim still on. Hat was mad beat too, didn't even look crisp.

At that point, you can't take the stickers off anymore or the hat will have 3 different shades of black.

I use to leave the hologram sticker under the brim but stopped doing that after a while too.

Now I'm just too old for ball caps.

To each their own, but that's not for me. I have been wearing fitteds since I played little league, I think the folks that leave the stickers are more about the fad/fashion aspect.

thas piff doe, i dont ever wear the same draws or socks, after i wear em i give em to the shelter, i can dig gettin a new fitted every haircut, but the only hats i wear are skullies

Unless you're living in a 20 million dollar home and have 6 phantoms, I don't see the point of this.

am i the only one who knew people who would leave the sticker on because they would wear the fitted once or twice then return it and get a new one? can't return the fitted if you take any of the stickers off...not saying i did it, but i always assumed that's how the trend started

I figured 1 of 2 reasons:

1) So it's easier for someone to snatch the hat when they know the size matches

2) so that folks know it's genuine and not a swap meet knock off

but then again, I still curve my brims....that alone dates me.

am i the only one who knew people who would leave the sticker on because they would wear the fitted once or twice then return it and get a new one? can't return the fitted if you take any of the stickers off...not saying i did it, but i always assumed that's how the trend started
I knew a few people that would do this everytime they got some new shoes and wanted a fitted to match. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom