whats the point of tisa / ti$a snapbacks?

Originally Posted by Boi

You would cop with ease if they were only being sold for 40 bucks

just give me a logical answer if your capable of it.   what does an adjustable hat with a ti$a logo on it have that's so special that would justify spending $40 on it.

Originally Posted by Boi

just give me a logical answer if your capable of it.   what does an adjustable hat with a ti$a logo on it have that's so special that would justify spending $40 on it.

Originally Posted by Boi

You would cop with ease if they weren't ruinede only being sold for 40 bucks
the main appeal of snapbacks is being vintage.
putting embroidery on the side ruins that

Originally Posted by Boi

You would cop with ease if they weren't ruinede only being sold for 40 bucks
the main appeal of snapbacks is being vintage.
putting embroidery on the side ruins that

Originally Posted by Boi

EDIT: No I do not own one, but I was sure as hell close to buying one lol.

Hell yeah the hats are more overpriced than flight club.. but you can't do !@*@ about it except take a seat or cop.
I bet you would get compliments left and right rocking a TI$A snapback

2ryqyv4.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

EDIT: No I do not own one, but I was sure as hell close to buying one lol.

Hell yeah the hats are more overpriced than flight club.. but you can't do !@*@ about it except take a seat or cop.
I bet you would get compliments left and right rocking a TI$A snapback

2ryqyv4.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Boi

Your favorite team logo on it... the colorway... the material?

Plus the TI$A on the side, which I dont care much about but it does make it look better

Originally Posted by Boi

Plus the TI$A on the side, which I dont care much about but it does make it look better

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by Boi

how does the ti$a logo make the hat look better?

just out of curiousity if you had a chance to get a snapback of your favorite team logo for $5 at some mom and pop spot  or a ti$a snapback for $40 which one would you choose?

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by Boi

just out of curiousity if you had a chance to get a snapback of your favorite team logo for $5 at some mom and pop spot  or a ti$a snapback for $40 which one would you choose?

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by Boi

tisa is that you?
nerd.gif
#leopardpants

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by Boi

tisa is that you?
nerd.gif
#leopardpants

If I can't justify paying $60 on a Fitted, then why the hell would I spend it on a snapback? I wear both but I'm not about to spend more on a Snapback then on a fitted.

If I can't justify paying $60 on a Fitted, then why the hell would I spend it on a snapback? I wear both but I'm not about to spend more on a Snapback then on a fitted.

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by Boi

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by Boi

laugh.gif

I love snapbacks, and have always been rocking em. 
smokin.gif

But Ti$A is stupid to me, its just a regular snap with the huge logo on the side, and honestly the logo ruins it for me.

Originally Posted by Boi

Look for yourself.. How does it not? its like gettin dome then the #$*$@ swallowing your babies. its that extra addition makes it even 
pimp.gif

Obviously I'd buy this same fitted without the ti$a for 5 dollars rather than 40

indifferent.gif

I love snapbacks, and have always been rocking em. 
smokin.gif

But Ti$A is stupid to me, its just a regular snap with the huge logo on the side, and honestly the logo ruins it for me.

Back
Top Bottom