whats the punishment for dui,hit &run, no license, no insurance?

so my friend partied for his bday and this foo decided to be cool and drive his brothers girl's car.. he ended up backing into a security's van which the security ran after him with a gun he said and while he was driving off from the scene..he hit the center divider and eventually got arrested.. so my boy has no license.. maybe a permit to drive.. and this foo was drunk.. and the car had no insurance.. his bail is 5100.. now my question is.. what is the worst thing it could happen to him and whats the least that could happend to him? thanks in advance..

oh wow wat an idiot lol, but he'd probable just get probation and communtiy service, along with a huge fine. Worst cause a month or two in jail

wow dats it? i was thinking prison time like 3 years and probation... some people i was talking to said that since he hit a city property which was the center divider with no insurance and no license that he is basicaly done..lol..

yes.. a very idiot move... but the problem is.. this foo has no job..he is collecting EDD and i think his unemployment check is almost done..

No Insurance-Fines Plus Insurance rate will be high once he does get insurance
DUI- Fines+possible jail time+might had to attend classes
No License- Doesn't matter probably wont get license now for a while

Possible 6Months to a year probation

This whats gonna happen to you
Spoiler [+]
tighter than a #+*@ in the butt-Nicki Minaj

hahahah cmon guys.. and the brother's gf is all up on facebook bragging that they have a lawyer and stuff but im thinking to myself.. dude you dont need to pay for lawyer just get one of those free ones because either way that foo is done with.. haha lol.. i do feel sorry for him but at the same time not really because he one of those friends that shows off and you get annoyed of but somehow you still like kickin it wit them lhahahahah.. im going to hell for this...lol...

recycledpaper- wat was that brah? i mean seriously? you have to make that comment? lol.. how old are you brah? lol..

foo
laugh.gif

brah
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hyphy101

hahahah cmon guys.. and the brother's gf is all up on facebook bragging that they have a lawyer and stuff but im thinking to myself.. dude you dont need to pay for lawyer just get one of those free ones because either way that foo is done with.. haha lol.. i do feel sorry for him but at the same time not really because he one of those friends that shows off and you get annoyed of but somehow you still like kickin it wit them lhahahahah.. im going to hell for this...lol...

that's where your wrong... a good lawyer makes all the difference.

Back
Top Bottom