*** WHAT'S THE REALEST LABEL IN INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW? ***

hola brooklyn

Banned
In terms of the label the puts out quality, ALWAYS SLEPT on music I'm giving it to..

Koch_Ent.jpg

Why?

61YR9K7DQTL._SS400_.jpg

1184225b9da074abe866e010.L.jpg

418R2otiStL._SS400_.jpg

51Cje01Ht4L._SS500_.jpg

972566ub1.jpg

479937tv0.jpg

940630xa3.jpg

I rest my case..
P-P-P-P-PUSHIN'

def jam...

im joking. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Koch is a rappers Graveyard.

R.I.P. - Qbs King32, IM MADDDD, U MADDDD, Dr Fede,Team You're Not Smashing

QB'SFINEST​
VIA Dade County​

Disney.

rappers wish they be selling their numbers.

@#%$, if they could join Disney they wouldn't hesitate to.

and that's REAL.

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

Stones Throw

-madlib
-dilla
-aloe blacc (super slept on r&b cat)
-percee p
-guilty simpson
-mf doom

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamWolfShirts
I was born to roam

Its Stonesthrow but I didnt kno J Dilla's The Shining came out under Koch I was bout to say did Koch buy Stonesthrow

Atlantic is up there if they dont let anymore artists go

Def Jam is a graveyard

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Quote:
Its Stonesthrow but I didnt kno J Dilla's The Shining came out under Koch I was bout to say did Koch buy Stonesthrow

KOCH Entertainment DISTRIBUTES Stones Throw Records.

I rest my case.
P-P-P-P-PUSHIN'

Def agree on Koch...The dope artists have freedom to make the only music they know how to make......ill @#%$.....all other labels are up their artist's axx's makin sure their music is gon get spins on a radio station that only plays a handful of weak songs already
Bullet, Right Hook Or I Could Show Em What The Knife Do!

Quote:
Disney.
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
Price is Right
Almond - Boozer - Brewer - Collins - Fesenko - Giricek - Harpring - Hart - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Price - Williams

The weatherman LP is that @#$% ...

Ya'll already know i'm rollin with Star Trak...even tho they lost Clipse, and Kelis...they have like no one left but N.E.R.D
laugh.gif
Basically themselves,Slim Thug, Robin Thicke (He does numbers), Teyana Taylor...lol, Natasha Ramos...uhm...Rosco P Coldchain (Right...), Chester French...new band coming up, theyare pretty cool. And there's one more dude I haven't heard of can't think of his name...and I think Snoop was doing something with the label for08.

Back
Top Bottom