WHATS THE REASON WHY YOU LURKED ON NT BUT NOT JOIN

Originally Posted by Airjordans23and45

I would like to know why most of nt members lurk instead of just joining. just curious. What was your reason???

If you are an nt member that means you joined.

i lurked for the longest because i didn't know that i'd been approved membership

I was lurking back in like 01-02 because I didn't know how to apply for membership.

Straight noob status.
smh.gif

I use to lurk when I just checked Nike Retro and Jordan Brand, I had no reason to post in there or anything to add to any discussion so I never applied formembership. But, when I started going to general I had to join to add in on some of these topics.

Back when I lurked it said you had to donate x amount of dollars to be a member & it wasnt that serious to me ...

i first started snoopin around NT in about 02 I believe I never went outside of the JB forum though. I used to be the biggest weed head ever, and once I readthe rules to get a screen name i was like %!$% it never wanted to go through the process. I guess in one of my blazed up nights I actually did register I hadan email with my username and password. I dont even remember doin it which explains my wack %++ s/n.

ezboard was like a mission impossible application status... could not figure it out for the life of me

Only lurked on NT to see new release dates.

Then I joined so I could buy/ sell.

Then I realized it's a good way to pass time at work.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

couldnt figure out how to join.
laugh.gif
took me 6 months until i figured out how to join
smh.gif
i was looking everywhere for a "join" or "register" link

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i lurked for the longest because i didn't know that i'd been approved membership

That and I wasn't sure when I got banned if I had to use another email...this was like 6 years ago tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Only lurked on NT to see new release dates.

Then I joined so I could buy/ sell. post & get a laugh

Then I realized it's a good way to pass time at work.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

ezboard was like a mission impossible application status... could not figure it out for the life of me

Same for me. I had no clue what I was doing. Took me a year to get approved or so I think. I put like 5 different SNs in that @%@! and nothing. Idk maybe theygot approved but I didnt realize
grin.gif
. I starting lurkin in spring 06 andfinally got a name in summer 07
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom