WHATS THE REASON WHY YOU LURKED ON NT BUT NOT JOIN

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i lurked for the longest because i didn't know that i'd been approved membership
Then I Forgot My P/W Cuz It Took So Long
grin.gif

man.... i lurked WDYWT for 3 years before even signing up.. then I didn't post until 2 years after that ahha

You cats are intimidating!

I didnt have anything to say, then I had a question about something or other back in....2001 (wow has it really been that long?)

damn, yep, March 9th 2001 according to the profile. About to be my 8th NT birthday
pimp.gif

didnt care to have a name since I would post under my boy name...and i use to just come on this site for sneaker info so there was no need to post

i lurked for the longest because i didn't know that i'd been approved membership
same here. it wasn't that clear to me. and I didn't really care too much to join in. but now I'm glad I did. and although there is alot of worthless banter on here there is also a lot of good info, interesting topics in the general, and cool people who have similar interests. thank you NT

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

I use to lurk when I just checked Nike Retro and Jordan Brand, I had no reason to post in there or anything to add to any discussion so I never applied for membership. But, when I started going to general I had to join to add in on some of these topics.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

ezboard was like a mission impossible application status... could not figure it out for the life of me
and i was a big shoe head when i first discovered nt and would lurk to see future releases

ezboard was like a mission impossible application status... could not figure it out for the life of me

haha forreal. And to make it worse, this was my first forum ever so I had no idea what I was doing.

I really only cared about the info about the sneakers and at the time thought i was way to cool to spend time typing on the internet to a bunch of strangers.Im glad i got over that because i honestly love NT now. Other then a few busters here and there i think the only thing i dont like about NT is the amount oftime i personally waste being on here.

At the time I didn't know how and the person that introduced me said you have to pay to join (he was never a member). It sounds dumb now but at the time itwas believable

Originally Posted by afura13

haha forreal. And to make it worse, this was my first forum ever so I had no idea what I was doing.
TRUTH
i signed up for like 10 offers because i thought it was mandatory
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Cosign.
pimp.gif
Fellow homeboi/nt'er had to inform me to check if i hadbeen approved. Thanks Ucasta.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by afura13

TRUTH
i signed up for like 10 offers because i thought it was mandatory
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I rememeber that, plus you had to go to p092.ezboard.com/bniketalk to register and there was a glitch on niketalk.com
ohwell.gif

this is my 2nd account

We're/are you into sneakers or did you just join for general.

For me, I was only getting info from Nike Retro so I really didn't feel the need to contribute. Then I decided I wanted to start posting my pick-ups
so I joined.

Back
Top Bottom