WHATS THE REASON WHY YOU LURKED ON NT BUT NOT JOIN

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i lurked for the longest because i didn't know that i'd been approved membership
Then I Forgot My P/W Cuz It Took So Long
grin.gif

hit the nail right on the head for me.

I BEEEEEEEEEEn made a s/n and this is exactly what happened.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

i lurked for the longest because i didn't know that i'd been approved membership
Then I Forgot My P/W Cuz It Took So Long
grin.gif

hit the nail right on the head for me.

I BEEEEEEEEEEn made a s/n and this is exactly what happened.
laugh.gif
at your s/n

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

ezboard was like a mission impossible application status... could not figure it out for the life of me
We're/are you into sneakers or did you just join for general.

For me, I was only getting info from Nike Retro so I really didn't feel the need to contribute. Then I decided I wanted to start posting my pick-ups
so I joined.
i was into sneakers at the time so for releases and stuff i'd check out NT and ISS but i really joined for general
laugh.gif
i get all of my newshere

Lurked (caught up in Mars/Fire Red V/Green Bean hype) and bought through sellers via e-mail while waiting on my account membership to get approved.

Since they had stuff I wanted that either wasn't on eBay at the time or at much more manageable prices.

One guy did not want to sell something for the price he put up though considering he wasn't going to make a huge profit, that was lame.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I was lurking in 95...had to give the rest of the world time to catch up.
laugh.gif
same here.

My neighbor Matt worked at the Foot Locker on Roosevelt in Flushing, Queens (the current Sprint location). I just hung out there and tried everything on.Lurking at its finest.

As for NT lurking...I stumbled upon this site sometime in late 2002, but my workload was pretty heavy. I lurked mostly for RDs and price checks. Almost threeyears later, when my schedule wasn't as crazy, I finally signed up, which is ironic considering my interest in sneakers diminished a great deal. I stayedbecause General was always interesting and the some members were worth getting to know.

Didn't have anything to say until someone said something so ignorant I had to respond.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

I use to lurk when I just checked Nike Retro and Jordan Brand, I had no reason to post in there or anything to add to any discussion so I never applied for membership. But, when I started going to general I had to join to add in on some of these topics.

I lurked when the yuku move happened, didn't know I was able to use my ezboard name still...
grin.gif

i lurked for a long while, probably 4-5 years, back when i was a big shoe head. Just recently started getting into the general threads and decided to become amember. Have a low post count but cant fade it, yall always say what needs to be said
laugh.gif

I lurked from about 02 until I joined in 07. I didn't want to join primarily because of the month wait and the fact that a large precent of the communityrefer to buying sneakers as "the shoe game" and lets not forget my personal pet peeve "bred"

the 1st time....2nd time i hardly posted which led to me forgetting my PW

1st time around....2nd time hardly posted which led me to forget my PW

Pretty much was the monthly membership acceptance wait. Registering in the middle of the month ftl. I eventually realized I had been accepted.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Only lurked on NT to see new release dates.
word...i didnt know anything about the other forums
laugh.gif
...and i applied and one day saw that i got approved and thats when it all started

I think i really wanted to post a
laugh.gif
or
roll.gif
smiley. So i joined up
embarassed.gif

I dont think i typed a word till bout my 50th post
smh.gif

Started lurking in '03 in 5th grade when one of my boys tipped me off as to where he was getting info on Jordan releases.

Tried to make an account but couldn't figure it out, joined in '06 finally, went to permanent banned camp twice and been back for aminute.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

got banned - snitches!
i got banned 2 different accounts then i started lurking around for like 2 months then i was like *%@@ it i just make a new account again

Back
Top Bottom