Whats The Scariest/Most Shocking Thing You Have Ever Witnessed??

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I thought we were talking about stuff we've seen live. That puppy thing is mild for the internet man. The web is a dark, dark place. That's why I enjoy it so much. Someone posted a narco blog a week or two ago. Some of that stuff was kind of crazy.

my mistake i forgot we were talking about first hand accounts, it slipped my mind. good call.

in relation to the topic, i can't really recall anything shocking at the moment....def didn't see anyone get gunned down like other people around here
smh.gif
where the hell do you guys live?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I thought we were talking about stuff we've seen live. That puppy thing is mild for the internet man. The web is a dark, dark place. That's why I enjoy it so much. Someone posted a narco blog a week or two ago. Some of that stuff was kind of crazy.

my mistake i forgot we were talking about first hand accounts, it slipped my mind. good call.

in relation to the topic, i can't really recall anything shocking at the moment....def didn't see anyone get gunned down like other people around here
smh.gif
where the hell do you guys live?

my grandmother almost dying. she had cardiac arrest, and my mama had to revive her by doing CPR. just happened today.

my grandmother almost dying. she had cardiac arrest, and my mama had to revive her by doing CPR. just happened today.

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

well the earliest one but not the worst was when i was 4.
WARNING THIS STORY IS LONG:
So i was only 15 days past being 4 and my mom decided to wake me up hella early on halloween to have a late celebration with just us. so i'm juiced for a full day of mother son bonding (she had just gotten married a couple months before so her career and marriage took up all of her time) at the planetarium and sfc zoo so we wake up around 6 to get ready and drop my brother off at school by 730. Around 645 i'm ready and my mom goes to start getting ready, acouple seconds later i hear yelling and cursing so my mom storms out of the room saying fu(k you and this is enough. she snatches up me and my brother and puts us in the car so we drop my brother off and i'm asking what time we're gonna go to the zoo and she says right after she goes back to the house to grab something we'll go to ihop and then begin the day. So we get back to the house and as soon as we walk in dude is standing there with a bottle in hand slurring and leaning into her ( he's 6'3 roughly 220 my moms is 5'7 140) saying he's sorry and it won't happen again so she tells me to go to my room and start playing with my toys to which i oblige but i begin patiently rushing ( asking what time it is and everything else kids do to nag their parents into hurrying up) so i pass out from it being so early and i wake to a crashing sound and screaming, my room was across from theirs so i get up to go see what's going on and right when i ball my fist to knock on the door the door cracks straight down the middle and i could have swore thunder struck so i step back and i hear thunder again but this time the door splits open and my mom comes falling through the hole in the door bloody from head to stomach so i back up and immediately grab the nearest hard object to me (a duck on wheels with a string) and run to pick my mom up but she doesn't budge. As i attempt a second time dude breaks the rest of the door down walks through whats now just a slanted panel with debris dangling and tells me go back to sleep and that this was all a dream but i don't listen so he picks me up (all 2'10 50 pounds of me) and tosses me down the hall and snatches her by the hair back into the room and i hear "there's no going back now" float down the hall way so i kick into overdrive and rush down the hall and cut the corner into her room and i see him on top of my mom shaking her by the neck so i use every muscle i didn't have and launch the toy at him hitting him in the back and apparently it was hard enough for him to turn his attention my way and as soon as my mom saw that window of distraction she punched him in the throat and made a dash for me (she was leg in high school for her track team) so we make it down the hall and not even 5 feet from the door he tackles both of us into the wall so i play hurt but my mom's only thought is getting me out so she pops back up and i see something come from his side and she bounces off the wall again then he comes from the other side a hook of equal quickness as she's falling and her head swings back again. i don't remember much after that but i remember waking up in the car and we're down the street from my brother's school and the interior of the car which was white leather before is now burgundy brownish and glossy, so we zoom past the school and end up at the police station which was right up the street and when my mom tells them what happened they say they'll have someone meet us back at the house cause it's lunch right now. We walk outside and dude is waiting in the parking lot with a gasoline tank crying, so my mom walks back inside and ask him something that made him walk outside with her but when we get back outside dude is gone, we go to pick up my brother and the lady says that his father picked him up acouple minutes ago (my father was in the feds for a string a bank heist so it could only be one person) so my mom rushes back to the house and as we near the corner that goes down our block we hear screams and smell smoke. So my mom cuts the corner at about 30mph and slams on the brakes screaming, i look up and the house is a big ball off orange coated with black smoke. So my mom runs up the stairs to the door but before she gets to the second step my neighbor snatches her and tells her that nobody's inside and she collapses, right then one of my uncles comes around the corner hauling +!#, sees my mom on the floor in my neighbors arms and doesn't even stop the car before he hops out and catches dude with a right hook sending him into a slow slump. he manages to make my mother speak cause she had went into a silent sob the kind kids get when they're really about to ball out tears, her only words were " MY BABY!!!!" and with that came a blood curtling cry not even suitable for the most brutal horror film. So my uncle tells her that he's alright and that he had picked him up and dropped him off with my grandma acouple blocks away because he came over to the house to stop by and deliver me a late birthday present but we weren't there and dude was covered in blood and acting funny so he went to get my brother then came to find us..................long story short they found dude and he went to jail for 10 years and the cops who didn't help my mom were reprimanded also my uncle was charged with assault but the neighbor ended up dropping the charges.

So the guy was waiting outside, but then yall went inside and then outside again?

your dad was a cop?

Your mom left your baby brother alone to get your brother from school?

Crazy story bruh.

well the earliest one but not the worst was when i was 4.
WARNING THIS STORY IS LONG:
So i was only 15 days past being 4 and my mom decided to wake me up hella early on halloween to have a late celebration with just us. so i'm juiced for a full day of mother son bonding (she had just gotten married a couple months before so her career and marriage took up all of her time) at the planetarium and sfc zoo so we wake up around 6 to get ready and drop my brother off at school by 730. Around 645 i'm ready and my mom goes to start getting ready, acouple seconds later i hear yelling and cursing so my mom storms out of the room saying fu(k you and this is enough. she snatches up me and my brother and puts us in the car so we drop my brother off and i'm asking what time we're gonna go to the zoo and she says right after she goes back to the house to grab something we'll go to ihop and then begin the day. So we get back to the house and as soon as we walk in dude is standing there with a bottle in hand slurring and leaning into her ( he's 6'3 roughly 220 my moms is 5'7 140) saying he's sorry and it won't happen again so she tells me to go to my room and start playing with my toys to which i oblige but i begin patiently rushing ( asking what time it is and everything else kids do to nag their parents into hurrying up) so i pass out from it being so early and i wake to a crashing sound and screaming, my room was across from theirs so i get up to go see what's going on and right when i ball my fist to knock on the door the door cracks straight down the middle and i could have swore thunder struck so i step back and i hear thunder again but this time the door splits open and my mom comes falling through the hole in the door bloody from head to stomach so i back up and immediately grab the nearest hard object to me (a duck on wheels with a string) and run to pick my mom up but she doesn't budge. As i attempt a second time dude breaks the rest of the door down walks through whats now just a slanted panel with debris dangling and tells me go back to sleep and that this was all a dream but i don't listen so he picks me up (all 2'10 50 pounds of me) and tosses me down the hall and snatches her by the hair back into the room and i hear "there's no going back now" float down the hall way so i kick into overdrive and rush down the hall and cut the corner into her room and i see him on top of my mom shaking her by the neck so i use every muscle i didn't have and launch the toy at him hitting him in the back and apparently it was hard enough for him to turn his attention my way and as soon as my mom saw that window of distraction she punched him in the throat and made a dash for me (she was leg in high school for her track team) so we make it down the hall and not even 5 feet from the door he tackles both of us into the wall so i play hurt but my mom's only thought is getting me out so she pops back up and i see something come from his side and she bounces off the wall again then he comes from the other side a hook of equal quickness as she's falling and her head swings back again. i don't remember much after that but i remember waking up in the car and we're down the street from my brother's school and the interior of the car which was white leather before is now burgundy brownish and glossy, so we zoom past the school and end up at the police station which was right up the street and when my mom tells them what happened they say they'll have someone meet us back at the house cause it's lunch right now. We walk outside and dude is waiting in the parking lot with a gasoline tank crying, so my mom walks back inside and ask him something that made him walk outside with her but when we get back outside dude is gone, we go to pick up my brother and the lady says that his father picked him up acouple minutes ago (my father was in the feds for a string a bank heist so it could only be one person) so my mom rushes back to the house and as we near the corner that goes down our block we hear screams and smell smoke. So my mom cuts the corner at about 30mph and slams on the brakes screaming, i look up and the house is a big ball off orange coated with black smoke. So my mom runs up the stairs to the door but before she gets to the second step my neighbor snatches her and tells her that nobody's inside and she collapses, right then one of my uncles comes around the corner hauling +!#, sees my mom on the floor in my neighbors arms and doesn't even stop the car before he hops out and catches dude with a right hook sending him into a slow slump. he manages to make my mother speak cause she had went into a silent sob the kind kids get when they're really about to ball out tears, her only words were " MY BABY!!!!" and with that came a blood curtling cry not even suitable for the most brutal horror film. So my uncle tells her that he's alright and that he had picked him up and dropped him off with my grandma acouple blocks away because he came over to the house to stop by and deliver me a late birthday present but we weren't there and dude was covered in blood and acting funny so he went to get my brother then came to find us..................long story short they found dude and he went to jail for 10 years and the cops who didn't help my mom were reprimanded also my uncle was charged with assault but the neighbor ended up dropping the charges.

So the guy was waiting outside, but then yall went inside and then outside again?

your dad was a cop?

Your mom left your baby brother alone to get your brother from school?

Crazy story bruh.

the guy was waiting outside for me and my moms, she went inside and said something to the cop or asked him something that would take him a couple words more than the average response and as he was responding she started walking outside so he followed her out to finsh his statement (that way he wouldn't come outside gun drawn) .
my father was serving time, and my mom didn't leave anyone.....i was the baby, she thought dude had kidnapped my brother and burned the house with him inside.
and to everybody talking bout my grammar my bad but i'm not really tripping off of it, IT'S THE INTERNET LIGHTEN UP

the guy was waiting outside for me and my moms, she went inside and said something to the cop or asked him something that would take him a couple words more than the average response and as he was responding she started walking outside so he followed her out to finsh his statement (that way he wouldn't come outside gun drawn) .
my father was serving time, and my mom didn't leave anyone.....i was the baby, she thought dude had kidnapped my brother and burned the house with him inside.
and to everybody talking bout my grammar my bad but i'm not really tripping off of it, IT'S THE INTERNET LIGHTEN UP

im pretty sure i was 5 feet from this chick that got shot at mardi gras this year. i went ahead and stayed at harrahs after that. seeing my cousins dead body is always burned into my head too.

Talbert

im pretty sure i was 5 feet from this chick that got shot at mardi gras this year. i went ahead and stayed at harrahs after that. seeing my cousins dead body is always burned into my head too.

Talbert

when i was 10 i saw my first murder in east LA at my homie gramma house looked like a drug deal gone wrong dude yelled at other guy "u aint got my money" bang bang 2 to the dome done we all went inside n layed on the ground till police showed then shook back home wasnt the last tho even worse momma cuttin her wrists

when i was 10 i saw my first murder in east LA at my homie gramma house looked like a drug deal gone wrong dude yelled at other guy "u aint got my money" bang bang 2 to the dome done we all went inside n layed on the ground till police showed then shook back home wasnt the last tho even worse momma cuttin her wrists

to everybody talking bout my grammar my bad but i'm not really tripping off of it, IT'S THE INTERNET LIGHTEN UP
Dude I read the story and sort of got the jist of it - your moms drunk boyfriend beat her up then burned down your house? - but I really couldn't understand much of it, it would be great to see it divided into a minimum of four paragraphs, IDK that's just me. A crazy story deserves a great presentation, and that was just downright hard to read.
Still, props because it must have been very emotionally damaging to you, and I'm sure retelling the story is difficult.

to everybody talking bout my grammar my bad but i'm not really tripping off of it, IT'S THE INTERNET LIGHTEN UP
Dude I read the story and sort of got the jist of it - your moms drunk boyfriend beat her up then burned down your house? - but I really couldn't understand much of it, it would be great to see it divided into a minimum of four paragraphs, IDK that's just me. A crazy story deserves a great presentation, and that was just downright hard to read.
Still, props because it must have been very emotionally damaging to you, and I'm sure retelling the story is difficult.

FIXED
For comprehensive purposes the characters of this story are as follows:
Me- 2’10 50 pounds, the young child 4 years of age and with the mother the whole time
My mother- 5’7 140 pounds, newly wed, career driven woman, and high school track star
My brother-at school most of the time
The dude aka AR-6’3 roughly 220 pounds, ex-football player/ trackstar, newly wed husband, %+#*#$%

WARNING: THIS STORY IS LONG, BUT TRUE NONETHELESS

I had just turned four, so my mom decided to on Halloween have a late celebration consisting of just the two of us. So I’m prepping myself for a full day of mother son bonding (She had just gotten married a couple months prior, so her career and marriage took up all of her time) at the Exploratorium and S.F.C Zoo. We wake up around 6 AM to get ready and drop my brother off at school by 7:30. Around 6:45 me and my brother are dressed and ready to head out, so my mom goes to start getting ready, a couple seconds later I hear yelling and cursing. My mom storms out of the room saying “@!*% you, this is enough“.
She snatches me and my brother and puts us in the car, so we drop my brother off. On the way back I begin digging in on the day asking what time we're gonna go to the zoo, she says right after she goes back to the house to grab something we'll go to Ihop, then begin the days festivities.

We get back to the house and as soon as we walk through the door A.R is standing there with a bottle in hand slurring and trying to drape over and lean into my mother, saying “I’m sorry, it won't happen again

FIXED
For comprehensive purposes the characters of this story are as follows:
Me- 2’10 50 pounds, the young child 4 years of age and with the mother the whole time
My mother- 5’7 140 pounds, newly wed, career driven woman, and high school track star
My brother-at school most of the time
The dude aka AR-6’3 roughly 220 pounds, ex-football player/ trackstar, newly wed husband, %+#*#$%

WARNING: THIS STORY IS LONG, BUT TRUE NONETHELESS

I had just turned four, so my mom decided to on Halloween have a late celebration consisting of just the two of us. So I’m prepping myself for a full day of mother son bonding (She had just gotten married a couple months prior, so her career and marriage took up all of her time) at the Exploratorium and S.F.C Zoo. We wake up around 6 AM to get ready and drop my brother off at school by 7:30. Around 6:45 me and my brother are dressed and ready to head out, so my mom goes to start getting ready, a couple seconds later I hear yelling and cursing. My mom storms out of the room saying “@!*% you, this is enough“.
She snatches me and my brother and puts us in the car, so we drop my brother off. On the way back I begin digging in on the day asking what time we're gonna go to the zoo, she says right after she goes back to the house to grab something we'll go to Ihop, then begin the days festivities.

We get back to the house and as soon as we walk through the door A.R is standing there with a bottle in hand slurring and trying to drape over and lean into my mother, saying “I’m sorry, it won't happen again

when I was about 10, my mom started talking to this guy, I never liked, him, he never liked me, she fell in love, the usual woman fallin for the scumbag story, dude, is an alcoholic... mom got pregnant, had twins so the relationship is now serious, we ended up getting a new apartment with this guy, when I as 12 or 13 I remember waking up to arguing, dude drunk as usual, I walk into the living room and the only thing I see is my mom laying on the couch and his fist cocking back then.... I hear a crack...

I immediately run into the kitchen, grab the biggest knife I can find and run back to the front room and he sees me, starts walkin towards me, thinkin nothing of the knife I have in my hand, just standing there like "what you gonna do with that" I stuck the knife right in this stomach, he drops to the ground and my mom and I get out of the hose and call the cops...

the place where he hit her, it looked like someone implanted a tennis ball next to her eye...

had nightmares about that for a while... I wanted to kill him... smh...

police were askin me mad questions, I was crying saying I thought he was gonna kill my mom, that was a pretty horrible day...

^^^smh.... will not read unless if its in cliffnotes.
O yeah i just remember an acciedent that occured like 5 or 6 years ago. I was arguing with my fat !#* sis, all the sudden she kicked me out the car i was like o wow.Then i was walking home forward to my house then all the sudden i witnessed a car crash. I yelled out somebody help them.The suv got t boned i seen the car flipped like 2 or 3 times. My sis all the sudden just stopped the car and picked me up.I was shocked like a good day. Next thing you know the @@%@ was on the newspaper.I was like o.d. True story

^^^smh.... will not read unless if its in cliffnotes.
O yeah i just remember an acciedent that occured like 5 or 6 years ago. I was arguing with my fat !#* sis, all the sudden she kicked me out the car i was like o wow.Then i was walking home forward to my house then all the sudden i witnessed a car crash. I yelled out somebody help them.The suv got t boned i seen the car flipped like 2 or 3 times. My sis all the sudden just stopped the car and picked me up.I was shocked like a good day. Next thing you know the @@%@ was on the newspaper.I was like o.d. True story

when I was about 10, my mom started talking to this guy, I never liked, him, he never liked me, she fell in love, the usual woman fallin for the scumbag story, dude, is an alcoholic... mom got pregnant, had twins so the relationship is now serious, we ended up getting a new apartment with this guy, when I as 12 or 13 I remember waking up to arguing, dude drunk as usual, I walk into the living room and the only thing I see is my mom laying on the couch and his fist cocking back then.... I hear a crack...

I immediately run into the kitchen, grab the biggest knife I can find and run back to the front room and he sees me, starts walkin towards me, thinkin nothing of the knife I have in my hand, just standing there like "what you gonna do with that" I stuck the knife right in this stomach, he drops to the ground and my mom and I get out of the hose and call the cops...

the place where he hit her, it looked like someone implanted a tennis ball next to her eye...

had nightmares about that for a while... I wanted to kill him... smh...

police were askin me mad questions, I was crying saying I thought he was gonna kill my mom, that was a pretty horrible day...

Back
Top Bottom