Whats the shortest girl yall messed with?

I smashed a little person. She about 3'.

It was good. Hit it a few times that night and then later that week. Got the dome while she was standing.
Were you then called into a kitchen and asked to have a seat?:/

Last edited:
I smashed a little person. She about 3'.

It was good. Hit it a few times that night and then later that week. Got the dome while she was standing.

bro one time i the library i was sitting next to this asian girl who was like 3'11 and i wanted to talk to her but back then i was shy so i threw my pencil under her chair so we can start a convo.

but then she picked up my pencil and i was like thanks, whats ur name. she give me one word response. then i ask her what she studying and she gives one word response. i was so mad she wasnt feeling me.

I hit a shawty who was bout 4'3 bout a year ago

Legs was too short to throw dat mass back. But she was a good time. Used to put her in mad freaky positions yo. I remember I stacked bout 7 milk crates and laid shawty flat, belly down mass up, and slayed that.

bro one time i the library i was sitting next to this asian girl who was like 3'11 and i wanted to talk to her but back then i was shy so i threw my pencil under her chair so we can start a convo.

but then she picked up my pencil and i was like thanks, whats ur name. she give me one word response. then i ask her what she studying and she gives one word response. i was so mad she wasnt feeling me.

Maybe she wasn't good at English ?
Should've whipped it out, pa. That's universal

Last edited:

Maybe she wasn't good at English ?
Should've whipped it out, pa. That's universal
And have the boy catch a charge........naaah bruh. wipping it out is only for guaranteed positive responses in this day and age.

For me personally the shortest was 5 foot 1 AND A HALF...she never let you forget the half.....

4'11 I was kinda trippin. But man she was a colombian freak with a donk. I couldn't resist. Short as **** doe.

4 10 gave me dome in the whip and smashed in the front seat. I'm 6 3 and hopped my big *** on the passenger side while she let the seat all the way back and bent over and I pounded.

Actually another girl was 4 11. Never smashed tho got dome and got close but I was team raw and she wasn't and she wasn't having that. Had one of the best bodies out of all the bodies I caught. (Post to an [emoji]128521[/emoji]). Miss them big *** cheeks [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Let's stop giving credit to short girls with fatties its a given.....5 ft it was real cool but shorty got distracted

If you messing below 5 feet, you should:

A) go to jail w/ Sundusky and A. Hernandez

B) go to a shrink for fascination w/ midgets

Back
Top Bottom