What's the sneaker scene like in Lufkin?

Does the mall get packed with people when a retro Jordan releases? Are retros hard to come by there? I called up there and dude said they pretty much get every retro and in kids' sizes too. I'm trying to do my pros and cons of which college I want to go to and now that I've setteled between 2 colleges based off what I've liked shoe availability is now one of my factors. (I know it's horrible.)  I'm debating between Stephen F Austin and Univ. of Texas @ Arlington.  I know how the mall out in Arlington is because that is more my area.  I just want an idea of how the Lufkin Mall is along with some stores that they have. I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Does the mall get packed with people when a retro Jordan releases? Are retros hard to come by there? I called up there and dude said they pretty much get every retro and in kids' sizes too. I'm trying to do my pros and cons of which college I want to go to and now that I've setteled between 2 colleges based off what I've liked shoe availability is now one of my factors. (I know it's horrible.)  I'm debating between Stephen F Austin and Univ. of Texas @ Arlington.  I know how the mall out in Arlington is because that is more my area.  I just want an idea of how the Lufkin Mall is along with some stores that they have. I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Originally Posted by princess

Go Mavericks!

5374119236_f060f242cd_b.jpg

Originally Posted by princess

Go Mavericks!

5374119236_f060f242cd_b.jpg

2wewjf7.jpg

Hello,

The Kollective is sneaker collector group founded by Theo Deaver. We are hosting a sneaker convention on August 7, 2011 at Minute Maid Park during and after the Astros vs. Brewers baseball game. Please request sponsor/exhibtors packet and contact us with any question or comments. Thanks,

The Kollective
Email: TheKollective@Live.com
Twitter: @TheKollective1  

2wewjf7.jpg

Hello,

The Kollective is sneaker collector group founded by Theo Deaver. We are hosting a sneaker convention on August 7, 2011 at Minute Maid Park during and after the Astros vs. Brewers baseball game. Please request sponsor/exhibtors packet and contact us with any question or comments. Thanks,

The Kollective
Email: TheKollective@Live.com
Twitter: @TheKollective1  

LUKFIN FTW!! My ex-hometown
laugh.gif
. I can't tell you too much about the shoe scene but Lufkin isn't that far from Dallas. I haven't been in Lufkin in years but when I was there it wasn't getting any hot *%% as far as shoes are concerned. I can tell you Stephen F Austin is a pretty good school though. With University of Arlington, get ready to get that paper ready. Tuition is no joke there.

LUKFIN FTW!! My ex-hometown
laugh.gif
. I can't tell you too much about the shoe scene but Lufkin isn't that far from Dallas. I haven't been in Lufkin in years but when I was there it wasn't getting any hot *%% as far as shoes are concerned. I can tell you Stephen F Austin is a pretty good school though. With University of Arlington, get ready to get that paper ready. Tuition is no joke there.

Back
Top Bottom