What's the standard drink in your fridge/household?

Turkey hill iced tea. I've somehow dropped every vice through my 20's except this one.

Originally Posted by psk2310

Capri Sun low sugar drinks for my 7 year old son (various flavors)

Those sugar free drinks are terrible for you - and definitely shouldn't be given to kids. They've obviously replaced the sugar with an artificial sweetener - and there's a lot of evidence building that they cause serious problems - as well as being worse for your teeth because of the acidity. I'm not familiar with that one but they're usually full of e numbers too which does terrible things in the short term to a kids behavior - and I would imagine the long term effect is worse. Try telling that to most people though - especially my mom and the guy I do Scouts with. The marketing has convinced people that they're better for them. Plus it tastes like crap. You're better having proper juice in moderation.

Water milk and iced tea. I also try to keep a six pack in there in case some unexpected visitors arrive.

apple%20juice_10122009113308.jpg
glacial_freeze.png
image_mountaindewthrowback_can_final1.jpg

4120843492_ea5089cc6c.jpg
calypso_variety_pack_case_of_12.jpg

I have my own personal mini fridge in my geek cave and there is always water and lipton green tea and white raspberry tea and juice boxes for my daughter

Always have at least 3 bottles of pepsi/coca cola in the fridge at all times.
Orange juice is always present for the morning
Water
Milk

Tea
pimp.gif

During the summer I make pitchers of passion fruit/hibiscus/strawberry tea iced, and during the winter nothing beats a nice spicy tea.

Water. I can count on 1 hand the number of times I bought juice over the last 8 years.

Milk (Almond or Rice unsweetened)

Water and milk in my family fridge, and the occasional orange and apple juice (parent's are health nuts, they don't drink anything else).

I have a bunch of Asian soft drinks in the fridge in my room.

laugh.gif
@ Mountain Dew... people still drink that stuff?

Isn't there a myth out there that it shrinks your balls and depletes your sperm count?

Back
Top Bottom