What's the story behind your screen name

years ago i got hacked from my sneakerplay account with the name airmaxsyndicate, i had to create a new account, at the time i was watching stuff from the gangster disciples, and i thought airmaxdisciple would sound dope, so my name means that i am a strong believer/follower from the air max line

Keithahundred? Haven’t seen that name in a minute. I can still hear my guy screaming on the mic during those NT COD:MW days. Good times. :lol:

579613BE-E599-40C5-BC66-C9BD20C57EA6.gif

F3DA4A9C-BA9B-4E3E-9FBF-D0ABB2A2203D.gif

64F71D5C-BDED-4C87-BFDB-8F7F1415DA70.gif

So glad UFC didn't allow stomps and kicks to the hwad vs downed opponents

It was me paying homage to good friend of mine and a hacker that under the name Maglauncher Unlimited back in the very early 2000s. Like 2000-2001ish we hacked FM2K together and translated the project for fans as it was unavailable in the US at the time (I've since partially translated and hacked GDS2 DX on PC). During my programming days.

It was my mom's email address back before I had any of my own, and I ended up seeing it often because I was using that email all over the internet as a little ___ so it just grew on me :lol:

Eventually started using it as a username because I thought it looked clean.

The C is for my first name, Christopher. Tidda comes from me being a big Ye fan back when he first came on the scene. My friends started calling me C-Tidda as a joke shortly after, so now i use it for a screename.

“black is modest and arrogant at the same time. black is lazy & easy - but mysterious. but above all black says this: "i don’t bother you - don’t bother me".” - yohji yamamoto

first 2 accounts (that got banned) were kevin1st and kevin2nd. after the 2nd got banned, i tried to register kevin3rd and got shut down so i used my secret back-up that i made after watching death proof. never got banned again so i just stuck with this account.

I was 14 and chrispcb15 was my first aim username, I used it for everything. It stands for Chris (producing club bangers) because I was trying to start my own go-go band as every band in the dmv used 3 letters

Back
Top Bottom