What's the strangest/worst/ most ridiculous place you HAD to poop

On this jog once i use to run at the park by my condo i think it had been some monday holiday and the park restroom was closed . I'm like a half a mile away from the condo and I start RUNNING ....i have to kneel ....then start running again...the running makes its twice as bad :x.. at this point I'm ready to just lay in the fetal position and start crying and pooping but I see a house without a car and a tree big enough to semi hide and I man up and build up enough courage to run about a block ...mind you these houses are easily $400,00+ ....i made a straight up MESS .

Once I had to hop my old elementary school ...took a poop by some classroom door and ended up wiping my booboo with this assignment/project paper that the kids taped to the door ... i think it had something to do with what you wanted to be when you grow up .... :frown: I think buddy wanted to be a lawyer ...

in the hoods of Miami after a game down there, it was so bad

bubble guts hit on the way home in a van of like 20 people

gas station wouldn't let me use their rest room so I **** in their bushes

First the thread about proper pooping etiquette, now this. You all love talking about ****. :lol:

I ran track in college. One semester I had an GI issue, which resulted in me needing to violently poop in about 50% of my runs. On one such occasion I had to do my thing so I hopped in a wooded trail, found a secluded tree, and did my thing. As soon as the ants were down and the process was in motion about 10 sorority ran by. The screams still haunt me to this day. 

in the hoods of Miami after a game down there, it was so bad

bubble guts hit on the way home in a van of like 20 people

gas station wouldn't let me use their rest room so I **** in their bushes
smh at that gas station no letting you use the bathroom .
I stay in miami and downtown/Brickell be having mad bums so gas station attendants just get numb to saying no

Sometimes in the middle of traffic I think to myself."someone must be STRESSIN" :lol:

Last edited:
A ground hole in Ghana...

When you don't wipe your butt well :smh:

...that itching will have grown man in tears

A ground hole in Ghana...

When you don't wipe your butt well
mean.gif

...that itching will have grown man in tears
Bruh, If don't take anything to Africa, Just take toilet paper and Water

Never thought those things would be so important to life

I was wrong 
mean.gif
 so wrong 
tired.gif

Last edited:
the white castle at 79th and Pulaski...been there lots of times but was odd because i had to defecate right after eating, stomach said not today after those sliders 

Last edited:
House party in college. Ate some McDonald's before hand and it went through me. Since I was drunk I decided to do an upper decker. God damn it smelt bad all night. I couldn't find an air freshener or anything, and girls were banging on the door yelling to hurry up

The best one though:
When I was around 10 me my cousins and uncle went camping at the San Juan Islands on a pretty low key small island. Something in my stomach didn't sit right and hit me in the middle of the night. I woke up in a panic because I knew my countdown timer was already close to reaching zero. So I ran out my tent to the bathroom and knew I couldn't make it, therefor I dropped my pants and pooped some watery stuff all over the side of my cousins tent. Pulled my pants up and went back to sleep like it never happened. To this day nobody in my family knows who did it, but I'm positive they have suspicions it was me :lol:

Last edited:
In a bathroom in Atlanta, Georgia as a teenager.

Coming from up north, it's urban legend that in Atlanta, there's a candyman-esque villain who preys on teen boys on the toilet. He hides in the sewage system and when a cat sits on the toilet, he'll pop out the toilet and abduct them

Public bathroom in Beijing. At night. No electricity (as in, no lights).

The actual pooping was the easy part.

Right in my own bed. Woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of a beeping noise. Thought it was intruders in my home with some fancy equipment, like the CIA or some ****. It just so happened that I needed to take a dump. But rather than risk dealing with whatever I thought was going on outside my room, I said forget it and churned it out right there in bed and went back to sleep. Come to find out the next morning it was the smoke detector needing a new battery. I was 17.

Had to go in one of those double decker bus bathrooms. The bathroom wasn't bad, it was just that this bus said pee only. Had a subway footlong and I swear that I launched a sub the same size. It tore up my galaxy hole.

I was laughing nonstop afterwards and quickly got off after the trip because I knew the driver was gonna raise some hell afterwards.

Last edited:
Pretty sure everyone remembers my story.

Pooped in a random person driveway 6am wiped my fannie with the flyers and stuck it back in their gate. Pretty sure they wanted their coupons, didn't want to waste the paper.

When you gotta go you gotta go. ( shrugs shoulders ) pretty sure he blamed it on some random bum walking the streets. It was probably karma for the person the way I looked at it, it was a nice brownstone in Brooklyn.

Last edited:
In front of my boys lawn. Dude was duecing in his restroom and I was outside waiting at night for him to finish and I couldn't hold it in so I ran to his lawn and let it go and he literally went out front all finished and saw my finish :lol: :x

Back
Top Bottom