What's the stupidest....

What's the stupidest thing you've ever gotten a ticket for?? AND had to pay for it??

Just got back from court and i had to pay for a "anti-noise" ticket i got back in july. Damn cop actually showed.
30t6p3b.gif

Got reduced to a $100 doe. So it wasn't too bad, just stupid.

Ever single parking ticket I got on campus at Penn State. You literally can't park on campus without a pass, but I managed to find loop holes so I could park overnight and not get a ticket

Just this week I had my girls IPOD touch by ear listening to a song and got a ticket for improper use of cellphone smh bk cops and they gave me another for my insurance being expired

Well, mine was a reasonable ticket but for the circumstances it was stupid....

My car broke down the day before and my dad lent me his car. I carpooled with a friend to work and as I was taking him home I got lit up. I was like the #+*$ for? Turns out I had a headlight out. I explained that it wasnt my car and I was borrowing it. Got a fix it ticket for $90.
alien.gif

having that little thing around my license plate.
i got pulled over for an expired sticker, and he added that too
none of the number on my plate were even obstructed

Well back in New York, with like 3 lefts in my high school career, I was in a train cart with my friends literally just us 3 and some random lady. She decided to sit on the other side, I guess to stay away from us. I put my feet at the edge of the seat next to me.
Visual:
subway_car.jpg

I was sitting on the yellow seat closest to the window, put my foot on the very edge of the orange seat.

If anybody wanted the seat, I would've gladly put my foot down. But in all honesty, someone could've sat there and the tip of my foot wouldn't have touched him.
Two cops walk into the cart and immediately tell me to get up and get off with them on the next stop. They decided to check my name, threatened to arrest me if I lied, blah blah. My name came up clean (never had a ticket in my life) but the a-hole still gave me a ticket talking about, "You were getting that seat dirty. Nobody likes sitting on a dirty chair; would you like sitting on something dirty?" I was like whatever. My boys tell me that sometimes the cops don't even show up and the ticket just "fades" away.....Nope! A-hole showed up in court and now I have a warrant for my arrest because I didn't pay a $60 ticket.

I still have the ticket to this day. Dude wrote down that I placed both my "boots" on top of the chair....it was June. Why the hell would I be wearing boots? NYC cops are something else
30t6p3b.gif

i got an "unsafe driving" ticket for going 60 on a 55 zone (i880 downtown Oakland), issued by a BART Sherriff 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

i got an "unsafe driving" ticket for going 60 on a 55 zone (i880 downtown Oakland), issued by a BART Sherriff 
indifferent.gif
wow.... thats ridiculous. i always go at least 70 in that 55mph stretch on 880 both northbound/southbound and have yet to get a ticket (6+ years).

Last weekend, I got a 40 in a 35mph zone in West Wendover, NV. Racist pig.

no ticket but i got pulled over. i was driving on the freeway and i missed my exit so instead of waiting 5 miles for the next exit, i whipped a u-turn through the emergency vehicle only section of the road. cope was right behind me. he called me an idiot and reckless but i said i was lost so he didnt give me a ticket

Originally Posted by TxRook

Well back in New York, with like 3 lefts in my high school career, I was in a train cart with my friends literally just us 3 and some random lady. She decided to sit on the other side, I guess to stay away from us. I put my feet at the edge of the seat next to me.
Visual:
subway_car.jpg

I was sitting on the yellow seat closest to the window, put my foot on the very edge of the orange seat.

If anybody wanted the seat, I would've gladly put my foot down. But in all honesty, someone could've sat there and the tip of my foot wouldn't have touched him.
Two cops walk into the cart and immediately tell me to get up and get off with them on the next stop. They decided to check my name, threatened to arrest me if I lied, blah blah. My name came up clean (never had a ticket in my life) but the a-hole still gave me a ticket talking about, "You were getting that seat dirty. Nobody likes sitting on a dirty chair; would you like sitting on something dirty?" I was like whatever. My boys tell me that sometimes the cops don't even show up and the ticket just "fades" away.....Nope! A-hole showed up in court and now I have a warrant for my arrest because I didn't pay a $60 ticket.

I still have the ticket to this day. Dude wrote down that I placed both my "boots" on top of the chair....it was June. Why the hell would I be wearing boots? NYC cops are something else
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was driving on the highway a little while back & was lost (Didn't have my GPS either), so I was merging in & out of lanes to keep up with where the exits were & everything (I've never been there before). Nothing extreme either... I didn't cut anyone off, I was using my blinker, I was just switching lanes so I wouldn't miss my exit or anything... Got pulled over for reckless driving.
laugh.gif
I explained what happened & she let me off with a no seatbelt ticket... ( I was wearing one, but a much cheaper fine & no points so whatever
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by calibeebee

no ticket but i got pulled over. i was driving on the freeway and i missed my exit so instead of waiting 5 miles for the next exit, i whipped a u-turn through the emergency vehicle only section of the road. cope was right behind me. he called me an idiot and reckless but i said i was lost so he didnt give me a ticket

Id say the cop was right about that, shoulda given your !%# a ticket

I got one less than a month ago for parking in a no parking zone. There were 5 other cars in front of and behind me in a line and the cop rolls up on me and only me and issues me with a ticket. Lectures me about how I think I can do whatever I want and then gives me a noisemaking ticket for playing my music too loud when you could talk to each other in the car without even trying to raise your voice at the slightest. Ill accept the no parking ticket, even though he only scooped me up for being a young buck, but then he went on to berate me, call me names and give me a ticket that I didnt even do anything to get
mad.gif
. He just saw there were different speakers in the door of an older impala with two young guys in it and decided to prove a point.

I have the stupidest ticket ever, I was so pissed off that I called the COPS.

So I was driving on a one way one lane street where cars can park on the left and right. I hit a pot hole so hard that my tire blew up. I was in the middle of the street blocking the road, so instead of sitting there and waiting for a tow truck, I decided to change the tire myself. I parked up in the only avail spot (fire hydrant) in order to let the other vehicles go thru and not backup traffic. I start jacking the car up and took off the tire when I see car park next to me. Damn traffic cop about to write me a ticket. I get up and tell the fat wanna be cop, hey I just got a flat tire and I moved my car here to let traffic go and change my tire. She said oh well, you should of have left the vehicle in the middle of the road and waited for a tow truck, the other vehicles would of have had to wait. I said, well yeah, but how was the tow truck going to get me if I would of have done that - I dont know he would of have figure that out. She reach out with her little gun to scan my barcode to generate the ticket so I said are you serious? She said as a heart attack - so I reply a heart attack is what you are going to get if you dont %#@#*#@ exercise your lazy fat #@$. How about you at least get off the car to write that ticket or is your #@$ holding you back? She said, you have jokes Imma give you another ticket and if you keep it up Im going to arrest you - I was like you just a stick cop - what you going to do pepper spray me? She stood quite, so when she was done writing the ticket I went to grab it and she open the door and slammed it to my chest - I was like what? I slammed it back at her foot and called the cops and try to charge her for assault - nothing happen to her, but I almost got arrested - luckily I pulled out all my PBA cards and a lot of my buddies worked at the 44 in the bronx. THey let me go and gave her a warning to stop acting like a cop and do her job.

Fought it and still lost ...

$150 ticket for attending a nuisance party.

Some of my boys had a party at Central...got pretty big and pretty loud. Security came and told us to keep it down...cool. A taxi full of people shows up and security comes BACK. Asks for one of the owners to come out, so being 21 (people that lived there were all 20) I go out. He asks me what my name is and I tell him "Tyson William...son" (I'm Mexican and do not look like a Tyson or a Williamson
laugh.gif
) We get some people out and another group comes. Again, security comes back and this time with a State Trooper. Asks for all owners to come out...of course Mr. Williamson stayed inside to drink because he wasn't one of the owners. Trooper walks in, pulls me out and looks at my ID. Writes me a ticket and says "It's not so funny now is it, Tyson. Have a bad night"

Went in front of the judge and she just
roll.gif
. All my boys got off with nothing but I had to pay $150.
30t6p3b.gif

Got a $10 ticket for blocking the sidewalk. Thing is my friend moved my car so he could get his car out of the garage and it just so happens the cop came a little after that.

Originally Posted by wcghost

Originally Posted by proper english

indifferent.gif
wow.... thats ridiculous. i always go at least 70 in that 55mph stretch on 880 both northbound/southbound and have yet to get a ticket (6+ years).

Last weekend, I got a 40 in a 35mph zone in West Wendover, NV. Racist pig.

Y'all think going over 5 mph is bad? I got ticketed 2 weeks ago for doing 62mph on a 60 zone on my way down to Seattle... SIXTY TWO! ALL IN THE FLOW OF TRAFFIC!  The sheriff/state trooper was a butch White Lesbian.  I hate passing through these small lil racist, hick towns.  The butch Lesbian kept jocking my girl too, to top it off. 

I was gonna appeal but I'm not gonna drive 2 hours down to show up to court in that lil hick county, have to take the L and pay $225, SMH. 

EDIT: never mind, ticket was only 90 somethin... my insurance is still gonna spike up and it's gonna be on my record until 2013.  !##!.

Didn't feel like paying for parking so I used an old slip I had in my car and put it upside down so the date wouldn't be visible. Cop told me I could get it written off if I proved the slip was legit so I waited outside a few minutes after she left to get someone else's and the old lady that gave me hers was one minute off from the time on the ticket smh. Thing was only $35 though so whatever.

I used to drive a jeep and had a permit to drive my car on the beach at a state park. there was a list of items you were required to have (tow rope, spare tire, shovel, first aid kit, etc). One of the items was also a fishing pole and bait since it was a sport fishing permit. I got a $100 ticket for not having a fishing pole one day and got kicked off the beach. Been going to the beach my whole life and never heard of anyone getting fined for it before.

got a ticket for doing 22 in a school zone. It was a motorcycle cop too, just hiding behind someones parked car. (in someones driveway.) He clocked me all the way down the street, and as I was pulling up to the intersection..... This fool just walks out into the middle of the street with his hand up for me 2 stop. The school restarts for the day at 2pm, and my Ticket said 2:03. Not only was I over by 2 miles, but missed the ticket by 3 mins.
Dude is a AHOLE. I still see him around too.

Back
Top Bottom