What's the vibe like at female performer r'n'b concerts vol Chrisette Michele H.O.B?

I'm going to Dallas tomorrow to see Chrisette Michele at Dallas House of Blues and was wondering has any dudes on here ever been to a female performer r'n'b concert? What's the vibe like in terms of the females? I mean, I've been to like Prince's show and the chics were all hot and bothered and if you were opportunistic you could easily capitalize; throwing panties and !%#* and then this dude had the nerve to do 2 songs and bounce. But I guess they don't get like that for other chics, or maybe do they since some of CM's songs are pretty sensual especially "If I Have My Way," which she'll probably end the show with since that's like her illest live song.

Also, anybody know if they are really going to make me stand up? I bought a General Admission Standing Room Only ticket but it still has a seat number and row, and even on the venue map it showed seats while still calling it an SRO ticket, unless I have to stand at a specific spot I guess. Going by myself btw, got a female who wants to go, but she looks like a troll and after the stories I have heard about her I am convinced she has STDs that haven't even been identified yet. She literally was going to suck me off because I fixed her computer. Literally. I must've dumped the whole bottle of FeBreeze on the couch after her and the homie left.

http://www.youtube.com/v/_TICHB_7b5Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/_TICHB_7b5Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&

It all in all depends on the songs being played.  If a lovey-dovey song comes on then you got a chance.  If that women power, +%!* you ain't  +*% song comes on then you might as well forget it.  I haven't messed with chrisette michelle since her first album, so its a toss up.  I seen her in concert, as an opening act and was disapointed. It wasn't that her singing was bad it was that her set was rushed and she only did like 3 songs and then into freestyle singing like other artists and stuff.  
I went to the H.O.B. in Atlantic City and when they say standing room, they mean standing room.  So I hope that the crowd is rocking, so you don't notice that you've been standing the whole time.  I hope this doesn't discrougage you from going.  You could get some play at a female concert just wait for the right jam to come on.

I seen Chrisette and Raheem at Orlando's H.O.B. in 2008, and it was nothing but females there. I was with a few friends myself, and I met tons of people. I've realized thats when the flocks of females come out.

There, of course, were a lot of couples, and a alot of songs catered to couples. But there were also a lot of chicks who were w/ their friends, and yes they wanted to be caked, so bad. You could see it in their eyes. lol.

Couples and girls night crowd. I've seen chrisette more than once. I wish I would have went to see her in Baltimore a few weeks ago but I didn't want to go all the way out there alone. The girls there without a date will be a lil tipsy I can almost promise.
laugh.gif
I just want to see her perform All I Ever Think About

how you gonna go to a concert and sit down. that's some bull right there. you really think broads are gonna be feeling some lame cat head bobbin with a goofy smile

how you gonna go to a concert and sit down. that's some bull right there. you really think broads are gonna be feeling some lame cat head bobbin with a goofy smile

Yeah, you're going to be standing so wear comfortable shoes. Last time I was at the H.O.B I was standing for about 5 hours. The vibe will be just like was mentioned earlier, couples and a lot of single women, many trying to bounce back from their last relationship so you can win but tread lightly. The bitter chicks will be out in abundance...

Back
Top Bottom