What's the weirdest thing you've ever looked up on Google? Google Images?

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

cliffs on blue waffle? (im not looking it up)
xpwoli.jpg
damn... i shouldn't of...

Freshman year of college a girl whom I met on the elevator with a big booty followed me in my dormroom. I almost hit her wih the door cuz I ain't know she was following meSo I sat down in the chair and she sat in the same chair with me. She was so thick that I would have fell out the chair if it wasn't for the dresser I was holding on toShe was a biology major and started talkin about diseases. So I showed her a website that had some real nast ones asylumeclectica.comThen we googled some stdsThen we watched a real autopsy on youtubeAfter we watched the autopsy she told me that she liked me cuz we were both nerds and mostDudes just wanted to beat, but me and her shared common interest in diseases.Then my roomate came in and she left

Freshman year of college a girl whom I met on the elevator with a big booty followed me in my dormroom. I almost hit her wih the door cuz I ain't know she was following meSo I sat down in the chair and she sat in the same chair with me. She was so thick that I would have fell out the chair if it wasn't for the dresser I was holding on toShe was a biology major and started talkin about diseases. So I showed her a website that had some real nast ones asylumeclectica.comThen we googled some stdsThen we watched a real autopsy on youtubeAfter we watched the autopsy she told me that she liked me cuz we were both nerds and mostDudes just wanted to beat, but me and her shared common interest in diseases.Then my roomate came in and she left

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I just searched it, and it's pretty gross...but not that serious...I'm 23 and have been using the internet since I was 12...Sadly, I have no soul due to the things I've seen online
30t6p3b.gif

I dont do this too often, but.... "This"

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I just searched it, and it's pretty gross...but not that serious...I'm 23 and have been using the internet since I was 12...Sadly, I have no soul due to the things I've seen online
30t6p3b.gif

I dont do this too often, but.... "This"

showed this to a dude at work the other day, i handed him my phone and he almost dropped it heaving into the trash can
sick.gif

i thought the pic was
laugh.gif

showed this to a dude at work the other day, i handed him my phone and he almost dropped it heaving into the trash can
sick.gif

i thought the pic was
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LEBRONALD MCDONALD

???????? the hell is this 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 mad random 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 mad random 

I was searching for a bong on google images the other day and there was a pic of a dude that had meatwad from athf tattooed on his sack

I was searching for a bong on google images the other day and there was a pic of a dude that had meatwad from athf tattooed on his sack

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Freshman year of college a girl whom I met on the elevator with a big booty followed me in my dormroom. I almost hit her wih the door cuz I ain't know she was following me So I sat down in the chair and she sat in the same chair with me. She was so thick that I would have fell out the chair if it wasn't for the dresser I was holding on to She was a biology major and started talkin about diseases. So I showed her a website that had some real nast ones asylumeclectic a.com Then we googled some stds Then we watched a real autopsy on youtube After we watched the autopsy she told me that she liked me cuz we were both nerds and most Dudes just wanted to beat, but me and her shared common interest in diseases. Then my roomate came in and she left
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 mad random 

A true "cool story bro" moment.  

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Freshman year of college a girl whom I met on the elevator with a big booty followed me in my dormroom. I almost hit her wih the door cuz I ain't know she was following me So I sat down in the chair and she sat in the same chair with me. She was so thick that I would have fell out the chair if it wasn't for the dresser I was holding on to She was a biology major and started talkin about diseases. So I showed her a website that had some real nast ones asylumeclectic a.com Then we googled some stds Then we watched a real autopsy on youtube After we watched the autopsy she told me that she liked me cuz we were both nerds and most Dudes just wanted to beat, but me and her shared common interest in diseases. Then my roomate came in and she left
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 mad random 

A true "cool story bro" moment.  

Back
Top Bottom