What's the worst injury you've ever had???

Left Knee: torn meniscus 2x surgery
Right Knee: torn ACL

R+L Shoulders: chronic dislocations
Both have led to a torn labrum
indifferent.gif

A lot of this is due to 4yrs HS football, snowboarding, bball.

My first knee injury shattered my dreams of becoming a firefighter, I was in the academy and had to drop out due to failing my physical.

Thigh was ripped apart by a HUGE rotweiller dog. I was about 7 years old too. Bite marks were sizes of the old 50 cent pieces.
smh.gif

I smashed my thumb between a forklift and support beam at work.I did'nt feel any pain until I saw my whole nail was gone and my bone was showing.Thank Godeverything healed normaly after surgery.

• Tried doing pullups.....ran, jumped, hands slipped, ended up falling on my right arm.......couldn't even move it. Ended up spraining my forearm, didnt get help for at least 5 hours cuz my fam thought i was joking
    mad.gif
  • Playing in a hustle, got in the paint, some african dude went for a layup, got hit with the sharpest elbow i ever met in my face. Ended up ripping a hole in my lip from my tooth. Funny part was i could whistle thru that hole and was freaking people out (blood was squirting out too)

Fractured right elbow by doing something stupid.
smh.gif

No surgery fortunately and 6 weeks of a cast and extremely limited school work due my writing hnad in a cast.
grin.gif

kickflippin a ledge and my foot landed in front of the board and my other foot landed on the board and it shot out into my front foot and it got rolled underthe board. nasty nasty injury. No insurance or doctor, it looks like i have an apple for and ankle. And then during a jump stop in bball someone came up onthe side of me and he went knee to knee with me and sprained my mcl, figuring it would heal i played many times over and have reinjured it many times. Stillnot having insurance its stayed pretty unstable and is pretty weak. Im sure that i need surgery but i dont have the money.

oh and i burst a bursa sac in my left knee it got infected and swelled up like a balloon. everlasting burning pain for 3 days until my friends dad gave meantibiotics that worked out ok

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Been playing sports my whole life and I have never had an injury...just shin splints.

Not trying too hard obviously.

Anywho,

Car accident age 10 or so, split the side of my head, next to my hairline open. Saw the amount of blood , thought I was going to die..
frown.gif

Age 11- Mini ramp stunt gone bad, flew 10 feet in the air landed parellel on the ground, arms first.. Left arm radius and ulna snapped, rods, screws, the wholenine. Looked MTV scarred status.

Dont remember the age but moms peyton manning'ed a dinnner place at my forhead, at point blank range. split my forhead open.

Freshman basketball, broken nose, too cracked to pop into place, and too young for the specific surgery, still kinda crooked
laugh.gif
Sports Hernia, had to get surgery .
Many other small ones, sliced finger open (trying to open DVD case w/ a scapel.. in a moving car)
Sister throws rusty rake and slices foot open. Countless jammed fingers, dislocated both thumbs. Rolled ankles, sprained wrists ect.

tired.gif

I've been pretty fortunate. Worst for me was 9 stitches above my left eye after falling off my bed while sleeping and hitting the corner of a table. I wasaround 8-10 years old when it happened. Parents said I was bleeding like crazy and was crying in my sleep when they found me.

All these things happened in the last 2 years
smh.gif
: Partially torn ACL/MCL
Tore all my ligaments in my ankle
Piece of my kneecap broke off and got caught in the joint

Dog bit my knee at the age of of 4 years old dont remember to well but got scars
hit in the eye with a hockey stick in middle school got 2 stitches
chipped tooth skateboarding but got it fixed

Left Ankle Sprained:: Basketball
Right Ankle Tore Ligaments:: Football
Concussion 2x:: Hockey

Was doing some BMX riding and I went to hop his ledge with a 6-7 foot drop, landed and headed straight into a pothole and flipped over the handle bars andbroke my fall with my hands. The webbing inbetween my pointer and middle split and tore down to about my palm. It was real nasty. I could look down into myhand and see my bones and ligaments. I ended up with about 15 or so stitches.

That's my scarred story.

car accident. everything seemed find. tore my menisucs. 6 years after the surgery, i finally get micro fracture knee surgery.

my knee is F!!!d and i havent did more than walk (slowly) for 4 months...dr says i got the knee of an 80 year old man. if i wasnt so young, it would besuggested i get knee replacement surgery.

Complete break and dislocation of my lower leg/ankle. Had a metal plate and 7 screws in there for four years until I forced a doc to take them out because Icouldnt walk anymore.

riding my bike when i was like 7, fell off but landed on the left side of my face and scratched it up really really bad, my bottom left eyelid tore and i hadto get stitches. i would go look in a mirror and just cry because i looked like a real life two-face and i thought the scratches and scars would never heal orfade all the way. thankfully though, my face healed completely and unless under close magnifying glass it's practically impossible to see the scar under myeye.

--I've been fortunate to ot have any serious injuries.
--Broken pinky finger on left hand. 6 weeks in a splint.
--Mallet finger (drop finger/torn tendon) on middle finger of right hand. Stack splint for 6 weeks.

Fell off a jungle gym when I was like 9 broke my arm
I've been good since then save from a few twisted ankles

54 stitches and one leg in the 9 th grade from football my leg was cut deep right behind my knee it missed my major vein had to get stitches inside and out

fell off a tree and got a branch stuck like a inch into my leg when i was 10 still have the scar and i pulled it out my self my dad went out side and cut downall the trees

a hole in my lower back from the thing that supports the hand rail on most stairs

fell of one of those plasic cars and bust my head open had to get stitches still have the scar this happen at 2 years old im 18 now

my jaw broke from getting jumped for my black && red xii after school one day.
oh && this aint much of an injury but i got hit in he head wiid a gun during a robbery when i was 14yo wiid my momma. just a lil bleeding no fractures.

Back
Top Bottom