What's the worst injury you've ever had???

When I was a baby, I tripped and hit my head on a banister in my house and had a huge gash that took 14 stitches to close. Besides that nothing serious.

Had to be when I broke my leg and skinned my palm.

1. Broke my leg playing dodge ball in the street, and these kids kept rolling through our game on this stupid go-cart, so we all decided that if they did itagain, we were gonna plan an ambush and throw rocks at them. So... We did, and when they came rolling through that last time, everybody moved out of the way tothe side of the road as usual and UNLEASHED on them boys!!
laugh.gif
There were rocks comming from everywhere, so they had to cover their faces and duck down tryingto dodge the rocks, I was sitting on the curb and since the kid covered his face he wasnt looking where he was going...... Cart comes straight for me. Crushedmy leg and broke both bones in it. I dont even remember seeing the cart comming for me. All I remember is waking up on the ground with everybody looking downat me like some kinda scene from a movie and when I opened my eyes, everybody was like "DON'T GET UP!!" I started laughing like "LOL,why!?" and when I got up, I found out exactly why... OUCH. Felt my leg collapse right under me and SHARP pains all throughout. No fun.

2. I'm skateboarding down this STEEP +%* hill as a n00b skateboarder going fast as hell with these two other kids, so the one kid gets to the bottom beforeI do and when he hops off the board, he decideds he wants to raise the board like he's gonna hit me with it as I come down the hill, and I lose controll.SMASHED into the ground and took my palm off. As soon as I hit the ground, I looked at my hand and there's this skin buritto roll looking roll of skinrolled up on my hand, so I snatched it off fast as hell and threw it in the grass. Looked at it more and there was dirt all in it. I'm sittin here PISSEDat this dumb +%* for doin that !@*@ to me when he KNEW I wasnt that good on the board and I'm looking at the dirt and !@*@ in my wound like "how am Igonna clean this?!" I go hop in my car and drive home and on my way home, I had to call moms and tell her that she's gotta help me clean this and notto freak out when she sees it so she can help. So I get home, and she decides I need to go to the hospital which I DIDNT want to do because I had no insurance,and I went there and got it all patched up. Now I have a $800 hospital bill I have to pay off... SMH... Havnt gotten on a board since.

Click spoiler at your own risk...

Spoiler [+]
So here I am, driving home with dirt all in my open palm. This happened the same day Michael Jackson died btw. It's all healed up now.
1b2uv.jpg

in 5th grade we were playing tackle football on concrete and i slipped on the ground, and it was funny cause when i hit the ground i really hurt my knees andarms and decided i wasnt gonna play anymore, about half a second after that thought this kid fell on top of me and my face was smashed right into the concrete.broke one of my front teeth clean off, cracked 2 more and i had blood all over my face. a couple route canals and countless trips to the dentist later and myteeth should be perfect again in january
pimp.gif

Probably what I have right now: a herniated disk that is putting pressure on my sciatic nerve. It's tuff, but doesn't really stop me from doinganything.

Its not horrible, but I've had it for a year and it just doesn't want to go away.

Hyper extended my knee= Rehab when i played football in HS

and badly rolled ankles couple of times ...

also had a bad car accident in 07 the out come

- bruised ribs
- bruise forearm
- burnt a lil from the air bags
- and apprently a piece of bone from my ankle ( same ankled i rolled) had chipped off and is just sitting there in my skin .... i feel fine but ankle does tendto lock up time to time
smh.gif

fractured clavicle
broken elbow
10 stitches above my right eye
and a bunch of sprained ankles but that nothing

tore 3 of the 4 ligaments in my knee in a football game. muddy field + dudes that dont know how to tackle =
sick.gif

left cleat got stuck in the mud, dude dove helmet first at my legs. helmet hit right on my knee, bent it ALL the way back. at first i thought i hyper-extendedit, i was on the sidelines stretching and trying to get back in the game. i watch two plays and look down at my knee and it was the size of a grapefruit.surprisingly i didnt feel any pain, and i walked home and what not. i go to the doctor the next day to get an mri, and dude tell me my joint hanging on by oneligament
laugh.gif
it was probably all that advil i popped before the game made it so i didnt feel anything. because the next day, i was in straight pain. whatmakes it even worst is that, we kicked off, they fumbled on the return. they put me in at qb (i started at strong safety) and all this happen on the 2nd playof the game.
indifferent.gif
i got a first down though.

shattered my elbow, days after the surgery were hell
broken ankle, sleeping at night sucked
broken collarbone, being in a brace all day sucked too

those 3 were equally bad

Broke left wrist in bball game after making a layup and gettin a hard foul by this dude and my wrist snapped when i tried to stop my face from hitting. Didntknow it was broken yet made my free throw and a timeout was called. I jogged over to the bench and felt it and knew it was broke and left the game.

Broken Ankle...got tackled after a run..and some dude came in late and his helmet landed on my ankle...it was the second round of playoffs too
mad.gif

2nd grade a skidded down a hill after i fell of my bike. scraped my body from my wrist down through all my torso and scraped my knees. had to walk up the hillto my house crying

Ruptured disc in L4-L5..Had to have it removed and my spine fused..Lost most of my ability to bend/walk/sit/sleep without constant severe pain..I havepermanent nerve damage in my left leg which resulted in a big loss of strength and now I walk with a limp..The 3 surgeries they did to fix my back gave me realbad scar tissue build up and some form of spinal arthritis, so when it gets cold or rains I can barely move..Thank goodness for pain meds/ambien/flexeral..

When i was running to class late in middle school it was raining and i had to run up these wooden ramp because it was one of those trailer classrooms. islipped and had a huge splinter stuck into my knee i was freaking out.

Besides that ive been blessed by not breaking anything but ive heard it hurts worse when your older =/

-slammed my finger in the car door
-broke left wrist
-suffered 2nd degree burns to my neck

Originally Posted by Whos Killian

marionthebarberian wrote:

Been playing sports my whole life and I have never had an injury...just shin splints.

Not trying too hard obviously.

must be it, the highest level i played was just club and ive played in the Dallas cup.

Passed a kidney stone...hands down, worst pain of my life. Had me screaming like a lunatic in the emergency room.

I had a ruptured appendicitis when I was 10. Started as a stomachache and about 4 days later I could barely walk cause my stomach hurt so bad. Had to stay inthe hospital for a week and couldn't eat anything but chipped ice the whole time, couldn't even drink water. on top of that I caught pneumonia on the3rd day in the hospital
smh.gif
thats the last time I cried because of physical pain. I'm 20 now btw..

I also broke my right wrist twice.

spiral fracture on both tibia and fibula of my right leg, tore some stuff in my ankle. foot was facing backward when i showed up at emerge, plate with 8screws. sounds like a cement mixer

Tore my ACL in my right knee....but ive had numerous other injuries...ACL was the worse tho

-macNcheeesee

Back
Top Bottom