What's the worst you've ever seen a player get abused on defense? Vol Dirk/ K-Mart

Jordan Dominating Starks and Reggie Dominating Starks come to mind...

but nothing ... I Repeat... NOTHING tops this

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Jason David got raped by Manning-Harrison-Wayne
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Steph was averaging 32.5 ppg, against TP9, during that stretch. Aside from his stiny in Minnesota, and his 00-01 season in New Jersey, that was the bestbasketball, I've seen from Steph.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

There are so many, but let me just choose some of the noticable ones...

bruce bowen on kobe during playoffs, i believe he had near 30pts on him.

allan houston on kobe. dropped 50 on him.

lebron on kobe. he had smooth 41 on him. not to mention the game winner on him.

i'm sure there are alot more though...

laugh.gif

Wow the Kobe hate is strong is this one...

* Bird dropping 60 on the Hawks in 1985 and had the Hawks bench jumping around in disbelief
* Jordan scoring 55 on Starks at MSG
* Kobe scoring 62 in 3 quarters against the Mavs.

dream v. admiral
shaq v. anyone during his dominant yrs

tony parker making gary payton (lakers) look real old

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

laugh.gif

dont mind this clown lol

kobe vs. the raptors
Chris paul vs. Kidd last year was very impressive
AI was damn near unstoppaple in game 1 of the 2001 finals until they put lue on him. lue actually did a pretty decent job, but what people remember most isiverson hittin that corner jumper and then stepping over him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

laugh.gif

dont mind this clown lol

kobe vs. the raptors
Chris paul vs. Kidd last year was very impressive
AI was damn near unstoppaple in game 1 of the 2001 finals until they put lue on him. lue actually did a pretty decent job, but what people remember most is iverson hittin that corner jumper and then stepping over him
laugh.gif

decent job?...ty lue?...i mean he did what he could but iverson was just unstoppable

Kobe vs Ruben Patterson aka kobe stopper. Kobe was like 0-2 when dude checked in the game......from there it was a massacre.

Brooks on Fisher
Kobe on the whole L (minus Boston & Det.)

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

[h3]Glossary [emoji]9642[/emoji] CSV [emoji]9642[/emoji] PRE [emoji]9642[/emoji] Click column headers to sort[/h3]
[table][tr][th=""]Rk[/th] [th=""]Player[/th] [th=""]Date[/th] [th=""]Tm[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Opp[/th] [th=""]W[/th] [th=""]L[/th] [th=""]GS[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]Yao Ming[/td] [td]2007-03-11[/td] [td]HOU[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]ORL[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]35:58[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]22[/td] [td].636[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]11[/td] [td].818[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]37[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]Dwight Howard[/td] [td]2007-03-11[/td] [td]ORL[/td] [td]@[/td] [td]HOU[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]31:33[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]12[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td].800[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Player[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]W[/th] [th=""]L[/th] [th=""]GS[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Yao Ming[/td] [td]Per Game[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]35.1[/td] [td]8.7[/td] [td]15.4[/td] [td].561[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]6.2[/td] [td]7.9[/td] [td].789[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [td]7.4[/td] [td]10.4[/td] [td]1.2[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [td]2.1[/td] [td]2.7[/td] [td]4.1[/td] [td]23.6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Dwight Howard[/td] [td]Per Game[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]34.0[/td] [td]4.1[/td] [td]9.1[/td] [td].451[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]0.1[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]6.7[/td] [td].600[/td] [td]1.8[/td] [td]8.0[/td] [td]9.8[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]1.7[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]3.4[/td] [td]12.2[/td] [/tr][/table]
eek.gif
honestly, i didn't know about that one. yao is agangsta..
pimp.gif

yeah I'll give it to Dirk, he was on cloud 10 ballin' out of his mind last night, although k did havea couple good stops on him (strips and blocks) asdid Melo. uncharacteristic game for Dirk and for Martin, for sure. but still, nothing can top that dunk from game 3. 6'6" dahntay jones on the6'11" erick dampier. it was just one play, but I'm pretty sure that bruised damp's ego for the rest of his life.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

yeah I'll give it to Dirk, he was on cloud 10 ballin' out of his mind last night, although k did havea couple good stops on him (strips and blocks) as did Melo. uncharacteristic game for Dirk and for Martin, for sure. but still, nothing can top that dunk from game 3. 6'6" dahntay jones on the 6'11" erick dampier. it was just one play, but I'm pretty sure that bruised damp's ego for the rest of his life.

+*% ? are you for real?

Back
Top Bottom