What's there to do in downtown SJ on a Tuesday night?

Hey NTers,

I have a couple friends from SoCal who are visiting today. They've heard about the nightlife in downtown SJ and they wanna check it out. I've been going to DTSJ the past few weekends and I've had a good time every time I've gone, but I have no idea whats crackin during the week.

If any of you have any suggestions on whats worth going to on a Tuesday night (agenda, temple, tiki, etc), please share. Better yet, if you have any other suggestions such as in downtown SF, let me know. Otherwise I'll end up taking them to la pinata in San Leandro haha.

"Look at this room, what a beautiful room, have you seen this room?"

"Yes. We're in it!"

taste cuccinis mission ale
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

yea go to mission ale house if you want a guy to girl ratio of like 4:1. i say just go hop around from bar to bar till you get to one that you like.
temple - usually packed but thats not hard for them to do since its so damn small.
dive bar - chill place, there's this asian bartender that hooks it up good with drinks.
toons - been there once, feels pretty ghetto and never went back. only good thing about it is there's dudes outside trying to get your group to come in so they'll give you drink tokens. i take em, go in for the free drinks, then leave
tiki - i havent been there in awhile but there's an outdoor area
johnny v's - i think tuesday nights are the 2 for 1 sake bombs i forget, i wouldnt stay for anything else since the place sucks
giza - hookah lounge

i'm too lazy to list anything else, there's still taste, vivid, angels, fahrenheit, sj bar and grill, tres gringos, loft, britannia arms, etc
if they're still around tomorrow night CLIPSE is doing a free show at angels nightclub

^
He said tuesday. He didnt say list every damn club/bar in SJ, some of the ones you listed arent even open on tues nights. LORENander try the 3 I typed, those are the most crackin on a tues.
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

My vote goes to Mission for the stronger/cheaper drinnks,better ratio's and easier white chicks. Also,it's ladies night Tuedays. Cuccini's for the glam,get dressed up like it's Saturday night on a Tuesday,eventvibe.com,hella dudes to a handfull of honies crowd. Lately,San jo's been living up to it's "Man Jose" reputation. Who let the dogs out!
4-0-8 Yay Area
Killafonia

he did say tuesday, i mentioned the clipse things IF they're still around. and dude asked whats there to do so i gave options and my opinion so he can make up his own mind

thanks for the opinions everyone.

we looked inside cucinis and it was kinda crackin but i wasnt gonna pay 10 bucks to go in on a tuesday. temple was actually closed when we walked by. ended up at taste since the cover was only 5 bucks for guys and only 2 for girls. yeah im not gonna lie the guy:girl ratio is way off balance. even though not too many people were there the crowd wasnt that bad and the DJ was pretty decent too. good thing its a one time thing. weekends from here on out.
"Look at this room, what a beautiful room, have you seen this room?"

"Yes. We're in it!"

Back
Top Bottom