what's there to do in the WESTLAKE VILLAGE area!??!

going to westlake village area this weekend to stay at some fancy hotel with my girl. i'm from nor cal and have no clue what to do out there? ne one have any good suggestions?
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

There's The Oaks mall in Thousand Oaks, Camarillo Premium Outlets in Camarillo and Westfield Topanga mall which is a 15 minute drive east of Westlake Village. Oh and dont forget to check out Val Surf in Westlake for soe SB's
TEAM PICS
Where the Pics?
Now Recruiting​

Quote:
be white
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Economics
Positive Externalities Since 2005
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury​
AIM: Roy Anglais

i remember playing harvard westlake when i was at st. francis for basketball and track....dope school. i remember playing against dezel washington's son while he was in attendance as well.

oh yeah, i guess my post was pretty irrelevant.
I'll win hands down like it was 6:30​

thanks much peeps. just got back and had a great time at the four seasons!!! as for the city itself, we just went to TJ Maxx to cop me some swimming trunks...lol!! stopped by some skate shop across the street. word is that they will be getting the mf dooms anytime soon...

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

^^^apparently that was the highligh of my stay at westlake village. i did manage to hit the spots in LA too...

Back
Top Bottom