Whats up with African American women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just moved back to the Dominican Republic from LasVegas this past February. Now just like most of America the majority of interracial marriages
in Vegas are a black man and white woman. Also I know many black women who get angry when a black man dates/marries a woman from another race
especially white. But here in the DR I see women of color, many who would  be considered black in the USA married to all these white men. In fact this past weekend I
went to the beach and met an American man married to a dark skin Dominican. We start talking and he tells me how much he loves dark skin women
and I asked him if he dated black women back home and he said NEVER. He said he had a "look but don't touch" attitude. Also in a past article
in Essence magazine I read the Dominican Republic happens to be one of the top vacation spots for Black Men to go for sex and potentially find a wife.
So I wonder is there just something wrong with African American women???

They're forced to be strong to make it in society... however, that same 'strong' attitude is no good for relationships.

pslj8.jpg

*in before ignorant responses*

Originally Posted by HigherGround

I guess you didn't see one of the many threads about the same topic.

Of course I see them but all people say is how black women want a black man but the majority are in jail or arent educated and blah blah blah. But
if black men dont want black women and neither do white men but will go to other places to get more or less a black woman then whats the problem with
black women in America

a lot of african american women have an attitude that just doesnt fit well with white people. a lot of african american males dont wanna deal with it

I can't be the only one tired of these same "race" (aka something negative about black people) threads everyday. Mods wake up

What do you mean what's up with AA women?

Do you know how many black men in this country are in jail? Their pickings are slim enough as it is and then they see a lot of successful black men go off and marry white women.

Put yourself in their shoes. You'd be mad too.

I just have to applaud the broad title of the thread
laugh.gif

You're sure to get positive results with something like that.

Originally Posted by 360waves

a lot of african american women have an attitude that just doesnt fit well with white people. a lot of african american males dont wanna deal with it

Originally Posted by Cubinican

We start talking and he tells me how much he loves dark skin women
and I asked him if he dated black women back home and he said NEVER. He said he had a "look but don't touch" attitude.
YUP
black is beautiful, but... I dont think I'll find one here in the states
ohwell.gif

Man this is a good post.
I mean by far the best thread I've seen on NT today. 

How did you manage to come up with this?

I can tell you put a lot of thought into it.

Easily thread of the year so far. 

White women have their issues too. They can be very sassy. Actually from my experiences in life, both are about the same, they're both women
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

What do you mean what's up with AA women?

Do you know how many black men in this country are in jail? Their pickings are slim enough as it is and then they see a lot of successful black men go off and marry white women.

Put yourself in their shoes. You'd be mad too.

crybaby.png

StaXX wrote:
Man this is a good post.

your sarcasm is showing.

Also I know many black women who get angry when a black man dates/marries a woman from another race especially white.
This sounds like racism, to me, but some on here find this racism to be justifiable.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Man this is a good post.

your sarcasm is showing.
embarassed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom