What's up with SoCal Haters on NT?

So a couple of us are planning a 1 day shopping trip down to LA, starting with hopefully a few pairs of the Supreme Trainers then hitting up the other stores out there.

Not knowing about Supreme lines and wanting to get there at a decent time to get a shot at a pair in my size, I posted a question on the SoCal forum. The first few responses are these dudes flaming with their opinions and no recommendations. A couple offered some help, but....

What's up with that?

Free Shipping on Nike Dunk SBs over $30 at CCS.com. Use code CEHAFF
$20 off your order of $99 at eastbay.com. Use code LKS17W39
Receive Free Shipping with Code GOOD + Spend over $75 and receive 10% off @ Karmaloop!

Check out: IndividualSole.com for the latest on kicks, clothes & culture!

Quote:
So a couple of us are planning a 1 day shopping trip down to LA, starting with hopefully a few pairs of the Supreme Trainers then hitting up the other stores out there.

Not knowing about Supreme lines and wanting to get there at a decent time to get a shot at a pair in my size, I posted a question on the SoCal forum. The first few responses are these dudes flaming with their opinions and no recommendations. A couple offered some help, but....

What's up with that?

just breathe.
www.districtfootwear.com

it's not that serious.. ..
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

SoCal people suck. plain n simple. they wont help bc its like a dodger fan helping a giants fan get tix to a game. they are lame....
jordan 18 display 4ft tall from footaction for sale. batmanzero9@yahoo.com

cause socal people are stuck up and feelin themselves a lil too much...norcal people is more laid back

Quote:
SoCal people suck. plain n simple. they wont help bc its like a dodger fan helping a giants fan get tix to a game. they are lame....

JMTK!

Quote:
it's not that serious.. ..
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Back
Top Bottom