Whats up With the Heat Wave here in Cali

Seriously over a hundred degress for the weekend.

Fainted yesterday cant stand this @%@!

its 10 am and its already 92 degrees

Seriously over a hundred degress for the weekend.

Fainted yesterday cant stand this @%@!

its 10 am and its already 92 degrees

Yeah, SoCal is much worst than NorCal.

The other day called some folks in SF, they were complaining of the weather being 89. While it was 105 down here.

The other day called some folks in SF, they were complaining of the weather being 89. While it was 105 down here.

NorCal is barely getting "summer" weather.
30t6p3b.gif

Summer = Fall

Fall = Summer.. 
tired.gif

i feel like moving to SoCal 

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

im not complaining due to the fact we never really had a summer
This . . . although it was just a little too hot for my taste.  But still, this was the first true "beach" weekend we've really had in the last few months, so I didn't mind too much.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

im not complaining due to the fact we never really had a summer
This . . . although it was just a little too hot for my taste.  But still, this was the first true "beach" weekend we've really had in the last few months, so I didn't mind too much.

I was just outside putting some stuff away in storage and I'm already sweating, mind you I'm just wearing shorts and a linen button up.

I was just outside putting some stuff away in storage and I'm already sweating, mind you I'm just wearing shorts and a linen button up.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

laugh.gif
so true. My homegirl in Glendale said it was 112 at one point.

tour302_tv-episode.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

laugh.gif
so true. My homegirl in Glendale said it was 112 at one point.

tour302_tv-episode.jpg

pimp.gif

When I was in LA in late June, the highest temp. was like 82. It was breezy as hell out there.

When I was in LA in late June, the highest temp. was like 82. It was breezy as hell out there.

I love it. Had a pool party on Saturday. Did not realize it was 102+ Now im sitting in an office all day under an A/C vent.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom