whats up with the punkrock/ rockerstar look???

im from the bay n i see some kids with skateboards hanging out at the mall but no "rockstar" lookin kids. the majority of people are still doin the girbauds + 6XL tees look though.

school me on this new look

Code:
 -408-

its not really a new look, been a fad for a lil under 2 yrs (at least from what i know of in daly city/sf area)

bunch of guys (& girls)going from yellow bus rider to skate boarder
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM WARRIORS

Yo! I swear...just today I saw this girl who was kicking it at the mall with a brand new skateboard. The funny thing is that the girl did not look like she could skate and I doubt she has even skated because her board was all nice and clean :lol:
laugh.gif

chr1scross- im from sanjose...havnt realy seen much of this yet
liljrdn- haha i know what your talking about. i see a small group at the mall each carrying their own brand new boards
Code:
 -408-

I blame the people who sang "party like a rockstar" because it made people think they're rockers/skates. I'm assuming they tried to skate, fell hard, and never looked back :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
RAP SUCKS

this fad is dumb...people need to be who they are and stop copying trends
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

chr1scross
i havent seen anyone wear anything that is rocker around here
FS OG Columbias size 11 215 shipped OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

This fad was started by none other than the Dipset and Lil Wayne. They made it cool for the shop boys to party like rockstars. Than all of sudden everybody started wearin Famous Stars and Straps.
Dream Like You'll Live Forever, But Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom