Whats up with the Skateboard as appareal now?

Ok I understand if you want to dress like skateboarders with dunks and tight jeans or whatever, thats fine with me, not my cup of tea but do you. But whats up with ppl having skateboards now as some sort of accessorry. I mean i'm seeing hella ppl with skateboards that I know dont ride around here. I see people walk around with them all day long but never get on the damn thing. What is the point of having it if you are not gonna ride it? And dont start that oh thats there own style thing cuz its not. Ive asked some of them do they skate and they say no or something like i just started two days ago because I saw everybody else doing it. Im just trynna figure out how this come to be. Who started this whole Im going to carry a skateboard but not skate thing and why, please shed some info.
center]TEAM[/center]
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE WHERE THE FLY GUYS RESIDE

pharrell-williams-2006-mtv-european-music-awards-copenhagen-ZR7lh1.jpg
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You don't call ******ed people ******s. Bad taste. You call your friends ******s."​

Thats not the guy to blame, son been dressin like a skater since the 90's: trucker hats, dunks, NERD, all of that. If anything the world just caught up to that dude mad late. Young still can't skate though, not even a varial or half cab.
Washington Wizards

Back
Top Bottom