whats ur favorite home surveillance solution vol. home security

looking to buy a surveillance system that can record 24/7 that's accessible online

what do you all recommend.

I've been leaning towards maybe a poe powered camera system

cost not really a factor

Ring works well for me on the exterior with the doorbell and 2-3 floodlights. Interior I have 1-2 ring cameras and mix it up with the cheap wyze products. The DVR systems are probably a lot better for stability.

Simplisafe came with my new condo with multiple very invasive cameras. :lol:

There's one in my living area, basement, garage entrance, and the front door. It's overkill.

You should do a full sweep of the house to be sure. Don’t want some stranger putting up video of “private moments”, lol.

Boerboel

/The end

7A1A86B7-C9B8-48DE-821B-09B3D98000DE.jpeg

Last edited:
Boerboel

/The end
my in-laws had a boerboel. dog was a big baby. i had to take care of the him whenever they went on vacation and he wouldn’t eat his food unless i put it in my hand and sat with him. i have no doubt he woulda mauled any intruder tho.

best security system is the nosy old lady next door.
64D4FA51-21F6-425E-A742-9888DE245AD0.jpeg

my in-laws had a boerboel. dog was a big baby. i had to take care of the him whenever they went on vacation and he wouldn’t eat his food unless i put it in my hand and sat with him. i have no doubt he woulda mauled any intruder tho.

best security system is the nosy old lady next door.
64D4FA51-21F6-425E-A742-9888DE245AD0.jpeg

Dog sounds like a Lib Pup 🐶. I bet he cried of you didn't eat a Veg Wrap and read sections of da Green New Deal together

Best home security dog is a small dog. Especially a yorkie/yorkie mix.

They don't **** around, and their ears are the best first line of defense.

i think ima build a system of lorex poe cameras with a videoloft device to upload it to the cloud all getting powered by satellite internet

dog's best use for security is the barking they do cause they can hear and smell people coming from a long way

but i've met professionally trained dogs that are for home security and they are no joke. them dogs move like swat and will **** an intruder up.
the problem is it's dumb expensive to get them trained like that and it's too hard to do it yourself as you might just be putting your own family in danger.

NT told me all I need is multiple firearms and the willingness to fire indiscriminately at anyone that comes on my property

So that is my plan.

Just keep moving to more and more gentrified areas and displacing folks till i get to penultimate spot where people don’t even have doors

dog's best use for security is the barking they do cause they can hear and smell people coming from a long way

but i've met professionally trained dogs that are for home security and they are no joke. them dogs move like swat and will **** an intruder up.
the problem is it's dumb expensive to get them trained like that and it's too hard to do it yourself as you might just be putting your own family in danger.
i hear ya about the dog stuff

i shoulda mentioned this is for business so its more of wanting to see whats going on there when i'm not present

and to protect against worst case scenario if someone steals the camera or nvr i'll have the data onthe cloud

Back
Top Bottom