what's wade wearing in today's game vs the spurs?

does anyone know what he's wearing in the game today against the spurs? wade 1.3?? any pics of him from the game?? thanks

8b743a8dbb251aeeda334ebd4fdd842e-getty-82993693dce_heat_spur.jpg

145bf5bbdb24557e30779dc13bc1ee55-getty-82993693dce_heat_spur.jpg

He's worn them for the past 2 games now.

Check This post.

Originally Posted by schen415

Those are the 1st wades. I think they're called wade county.
Wade County was a casual Wade shoe, just a little fyi

pardon the ignorance.. but what technology does converse use?.....

those shoes look like they hurt your feet...

those are called the converse wade. then they came out with it in team colors and called it the wade 1 team. that would have been an awesome shoe if it hadbetter traction.

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

pardon the ignorance.. but what technology does converse use?.....

those shoes look like they hurt your feet...

The Converse Wade really didn't feature any cushioning technology. Instead, Converse focused on a fit/feel platform. They used a full length neoprene bootyfor comfort along with one of the most natural feeling outsoles I've ever played in. The cushioning of course was an issue. I found that a well cushionedinsole from spenco or sofsole helped tremendously and made the shoe THAT much better.

Anyways, today DWade wore the Wade 1's again.

4e8d39832cf597ef4875468575727318-getty-82994132db012_new_jersey_ne.jpg

6a662cc8f208f61f11b3b86a5a0b611a-getty-82994132db015_new_jersey_ne.jpg

4d384232b2c52012fd40d93eea243c55-getty-82994132vb016_nets_heat.jpg

A couple things I noticed...
The shoes must be a custom "PE" for DWade because eventhough the colorway is about the same as the first color released

416078.jpg

416079.jpg

As you can see, the upper material is nubuck on DWade's version as opposed to the leather used on the GR version. Also the top lace hole on DWade'sversion is actually a hole instead of a TPU loop as used on the GR version. The version Wade is wearing is actually very similar to the playoff version (minuscroc leather).

^ Same here, someone stole my white/red pair and I looked for another but couldn't find one at a decent price. Hardly even see them anymore on ebay.

I agree about the performance. Great shoe for indoor courts, didn't really use them outdoors. Cushioning was actually okay for me, surprisingly. But theyfit great, good comfort and traction and lightweight too. Very underrated shoe.

thanks again for the pics STORM RYDER!! and good observation! it will be great if you could keep posting new pics of him... if you don't mind.

what about wade 3? how's the performance indoor/outdoor? sorry if it has been discussed before.

I'll try to keep posting his new shoes... I'm actually pretty interested to see when hes actually gonna break the Wade 4's out.

Plus dude is on my fantasy team so I gotta follow his stats anyway.

In regards to the wade 3's? I've only played in my pair once. They felt really heavy in the white colorway I have. I think the non-patent colorways maybe a bit lighter and more flexible. I would urge everyone to re-lace the shoe once they get them, because the way Converse has them laced from factory is kindaweird and doesnt allow you to really tighten the laces that well. The shoe is VERY comfortable because of the full length inner bootie.

^^^^the first thing i did was relace the wade 3s. i also went down a half size in them because my true size felt loose. after that, they had a nice lockdownfit.

the cushioning is ok, could be better.

i have the black/white/red colorway and it also feels heavier than both the wade 1 and 2.

with this shoe, as is the case with all the wades, the traction is less than stellar on courts that are anything but immaculate.

its definitely not worth the 100 bucks on the tag, but they can be had for under 20 bucks now and they are worth that lol.

^^^ I also got my pair at the Converse Outlet for $19.99 but it was buy one get one half off...so basically $15. Better than starbury's for that price!

thanks again STORM RYDER for the pictures. i wonder if wade will ever wear his wade 4.

Back
Top Bottom