Whats with females not wanting to share their husbands last name, though?

^ Eh, same could be said about guys who get on the internet and accuse other dudes of being simps and pose as being macho.
They're probably "suckas" in real life.
I dunno.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by General Johnson

What's the big deal with tradition? Just because something was done a certain way for many years means it has to stay that way forever?
Tradition wouldn't be a big deal if women weren't selective about when it's ok to break it.

If a woman doesn't want to take a man's last name, that's cool with me, just don't expect the following traditions
-a ring
-a wedding
-me to be faithful
-me to not slap the *%+% outta ya when you get disrespectful

I can buy my own ring, I don't want a wedding & as far as the other stuff that's about respect not tradition.
word? thats what you gonna tell your girlfriends when they ask..."pssh girrrrrrl i dont need NO man, i bought my OWN ring"

30rldad.jpg

*DEAD*

Why so serious??

How many of us are even close to getting married? Chances are by the time that it even gets to that the circumstances of the situation will be completelydifferent to what we've imagined it to be.

Just saying *Kanye shrugs*

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

ThrowedInDaGame said:
Lack of respect.

You want to share my bank account and house, then you'll share my last name.

But wait, arent you BOTH paying for the house/bills?

And what iif the Wife makes more $$ than you?
laugh.gif

i have a guy co worker that took his wife's last name because she said there was no way she was taking his. wouldn't even set a date for the weddinguntil he agreed to take her name.

Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic

i have a guy co worker that took his wife's last name because she said there was no way she was taking his. wouldn't even set a date for the wedding until he agreed to take her name.

that co worker of you has no coughsackcough

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

the only way i wouldnt take his last name is if it rhymed with my 1st name. No way in hell im gonna be called alyssa salissa or somethin like that for the rest of my life.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She could keep her last name.
If I care about the woman enough to marry her in the first place,
I sure as hell am not gonna let something like a last name phase me.

Originally Posted by SlamCity

pimp.gif

i have a guy co worker that took his wife's last name because she said there was no way she was taking his. wouldn't even set a date for the wedding until he agreed to take her name.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

exactly.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

It's not a big deal to me I'll take his last name
Mrs. Robinson
nerd.gif

But shouldn't she also care enough about you to take your last name?

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

It's not a big deal to me I'll take his last name
Mrs. Robinson
nerd.gif

But shouldn't she also care enough about you to take your last name?

how does a last name equate to caring tho?

she will give birth to your children...help you take care of the home you two have made...you're SUPPOSE to grow old together...she'll hold you downthrough the good and bad...how does a last name change any of that?

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

I don't see why someone has to change their last name, what's wrong with keeping it.

smile.gif

it makes me feel as if she doesnt want to be apart of my family and why not lessen the confusion. I want my house to say "The G**** Family"..and i agree with everything Nikestarjay typed

Well then I hope you find a nice girl who takes your last name and has no problem becoming your slave.
laugh.gif
You always come off sounding a little hostile toward men. Who did you so bad? Lighten up. He wasn't saying he wants some submissive woman. Allhe was saying was that it fits with the spirit of having a family.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'd change my last name to my husband's just for the sake of having the same last name as my kids. It's easier to be the Joneses than the Joneses +Mrs. Smith.

Originally Posted by chickfileezy

I'd change my last name to my husband's just for the sake of having the same last name as my kids. It's easier to be the Joneses than the Joneses + Mrs. Smith.

i said the same thing in a thread about dudes being against marriage...they told me it wasn't a big deal and it didn't change the fact that we are afamily...
laugh.gif

NT is so flip flop

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

I don't see why someone has to change their last name, what's wrong with keeping it.

smile.gif

it makes me feel as if she doesnt want to be apart of my family and why not lessen the confusion. I want my house to say "The G**** Family"..and i agree with everything Nikestarjay typed

Well then I hope you find a nice girl who takes your last name and has no problem becoming your slave.
laugh.gif
You always come off sounding a little hostile toward men. Who did you so bad? Lighten up. He wasn't saying he wants some submissive woman. All he was saying was that it fits with the spirit of having a family.

I do?
laugh.gif
I never noticed but yeah I can see what he meant.

Back
Top Bottom