What's With This Garbage Forum Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we got another forum update overnight and it's bad. The notification dot for new posts is gone, there's a goofy "similar threads" grouping at the bottom of each thread that takes forever to scroll past. Hopefully this gets fixed soon and isn't a permanent feature.

Meth replied to some complaints about the update in thread about nothing.

But he said to go discuss it in the fix a bug issue thread.

Thought it was just me that had the issues with similar thread and no red dot.

I went to my preferences to see if I changed anything by mistake.

I see others are having issues with ads or something but I'm not experiencing that because I probably have the account upgrade.

Yeah this update of width sucks. I see at the bottom there is a “change width” but it doesn’t even work

Nothing was wrong with the layout before :smh:

simil.jpg

These similar threads aren't very similar

Why does my quick reply look weird af on mobile. The whole mobile experience sucks now, why even change the color on the time stamp thing? Smh
They're doing too much. The date/time stamp seems dimmed. Seems like they want us to ignore the dates cause maybe seeing that the last post was from a long time ago may discourage some from posting a reply. It would go hand in hand with them adding a "similar threads" feature encouraging us to dive into old threads.

Only thing I’ve noticed is that all the threads I’m watching lost the red icon showing if there are new replies or not. Essentially making the “watched threads” option pointless. Site is running super fast for me though.

Y’all say Meth is fielding questions/concerns in another thread? Can someone kindly hit me with the link to said thread?

aepps20 aepps20 will you be addressing this setback in your campaign to take over? Do you have solutions or is this just attack material? Depending on your strategy, you might be able to steal some votes. That’s what happens when the lib agenda gets lazy and complacent.

Only thing I’ve noticed is that all the threads I’m watching lost the red icon showing if there are new replies or not. Essentially making the “watched threads” option pointless. Site is running super fast for me though.

Y’all say Meth is fielding questions/concerns in another thread? Can someone kindly hit me with the link to said thread?

aepps20 aepps20 will you be addressing this setback in your campaign to take over? Do you have solutions or is this just attack material? Depending on your strategy, you might be able to steal some votes. That’s what happens when the lib agenda gets lazy and complacent.
Scroll down

The missing new post notification dots issue has been fixed. Work is in progress on other issues, but to make sure you concerns are reported please post any bugs/glitches you encounter here:

To assist our team, we’re going to concentrate all the remaining bug reports there rather than comment on these in multiple locations all over the forums.

We appreciate your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom