What's wrong with Gay Marriage?

it's not gay marriage people have a problem with. it's gay people.
their lifestyle is wrong so therefore anything they do is wrong.

*the above opinions do not reflect those of JBug88. He's a grown man and feels it's silly to worry about who another grown person likes to share their bed with*

-J-

it's not gay marriage people have a problem with. it's gay people.
their lifestyle is wrong so therefore anything they do is wrong.

*the above opinions do not reflect those of JBug88. He's a grown man and feels it's silly to worry about who another grown person likes to share their bed with*

-J-

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Nothing is wrong with it. People are against it because their storybook that's thousands of years old and edited ten million times tells them that it's wrong.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

14sh8p0.gif

nothing wrong with it.
people just need something to dislike/hate

roll.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Nothing is wrong with it. People are against it because their storybook that's thousands of years old and edited ten million times tells them that it's wrong.

Because its wrong. The Bible says its wrong, therefore its wrong. Its not my opinion, its Gods opinion. Take it up with him.

Absolutely nothing wrong with it. It does nothing more than discriminate and make them feel like second class citizens by giving heterosexual people the feeling of being superior for having the right to marry.

Because its wrong. The Bible says its wrong, therefore its wrong. Its not my opinion, its Gods opinion. Take it up with him.

Absolutely nothing wrong with it. It does nothing more than discriminate and make them feel like second class citizens by giving heterosexual people the feeling of being superior for having the right to marry.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Bible also says its wrong to have premarital sex and whatnot

we choose whats "wrong" based on convenience

Nothing is wrong with it. But ask yourselves this. 
If we do legalize it, what will happen next? Is our gas going to go back to 30 cents a gallon?

Nothing is wrong with it. But ask yourselves this. 
If we do legalize it, what will happen next? Is our gas going to go back to 30 cents a gallon?

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Bible also says its wrong to have premarital sex and whatnot

we choose whats "wrong" based on convenience

The comment on premarital sex is correct, it too is wrong.

We all make choices in life, we will all repent in the end too...

The comment on premarital sex is correct, it too is wrong.

We all make choices in life, we will all repent in the end too...

What's right about it
nerd.gif

If "gay marriage" was the norm, would you want them to enforce their standards upon you and make you marry gay? You wouldn't -- so why are we doing it to them?

Show me where any gay people was forced to marry straight
nerd.gif

What's right about it
nerd.gif

If "gay marriage" was the norm, would you want them to enforce their standards upon you and make you marry gay? You wouldn't -- so why are we doing it to them?

Show me where any gay people was forced to marry straight
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom