What's your best excuse to turn in homework late? Vol. i lost it

today mine was "can't make it to class today because I have an interview to go to." this was sent via email btw.

i just say, i left it in my folder in another class, can i turn it in tomorrow?

or

i just didnt do it, give me a zero. ( they usually give me a second chance for some credit
pimp.gif
)

just tell the truth and ask if there is any way you could turn it in late with one grade letter or a few points deducted from it.

just dont hand it in. Most teachers shave a grade off for each class day the assignment is missing. So know your teachers policy with late work.

I always find a way to stick it in one of the teachers folders, they probably just think they misplaced it.

You could always be heartless and say somebody close to you died, just hope your prof doesn't want to see the paperwork.

i need some new excuses....
i always hit em with the "you assigned hw yday? since when? can i make it up?"

psssssssssssssshhhhhhhh. u jus let em kno upfront " i don't have it today, i'll get it to u tommorow"

if they just collect it don't pass it forward then have someone in a different class pass it in after you finish. The teacher will think they made amistake

I'm searching for the right excuse, yet nothing overrides the truth. I am lazy, I've procrastinated all day. Well for the last 3 days to be completelyhonest.

put it somewhere on their desk the next day then when they pass them back say that yo never got yours back

My Goldfish ate it
gets em everytime
they after i got em smilin i drop the
can i turn it in tomorrow line

most of my prof's dont understand computers. so i send them emails saying i attached my assignment, and then when they say they cant retrieve it i flip itback on their poor computer skills. in the end, it looks like i'm the one who deserves a thank you
laugh.gif

Don't turn it in.

Do it.

When they pass the homework back, take yours up to the teacher and say "I didn't get a grade on mine", then they'll be like "oops, mymistake. let me look at that and get it back to you"

Back
Top Bottom