What's your biggest pet peeve about people

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

People that want change, yet do nothing about it.
Her:"I'm soooo fat!"

Me:"Well then excerise?"

Her:"No, it's too hot!"

Me:
indifferent.gif
My mother bought a treadmill for her and my sisters to use at the start of summer.
I told them it would be sitting unused after 2 weeks.
I was right.
This is the exact conversation I had just last night with them.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

People that want change, yet do nothing about it.
Her:"I'm soooo fat!"

Me:"Well then excerise?"

Her:"No, it's too hot!"

Me:
indifferent.gif
My mother bought a treadmill for her and my sisters to use at the start of summer.
I told them it would be sitting unused after 2 weeks.
I was right.
This is the exact conversation I had just last night with them.
laugh.gif
tired.gif
Same here, females sigh... 
ohwell.gif

They just want something to happen out of nowhere.

Drop 100 pounds by sitting on the couch and watching The Kardashians! 
roll.gif

but ppl who always downplay other ppls movements/ideas & don't have anything going on for themselves...

People who are always full of excuses, never take responsibility and blame everybody or everything else for their problems
People who know they did wrong but their pride will never allow them to apologize. 

Those folks (mostly guys) That love to show off their battle wounds, that @$++ is disgusting B.

/rant

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

People who walk extra slow, side by side by side in the mall blocking all possible paths around them
mad.gif

People who ride their bikes in the middle of the road as if they're as fast as a car
mad.gif

People who don't use turn signals and slow down abruptly to turn.
Sloppy unattractive chicks hitting on me at work knowing full well I don't want to touch their stretch-marked, left out in the sun fish smelling vaginas

eek.gif
eek.gif

man you dudes are sounding off in this thread....

People who lie.

People who get on the subway and ask if the train is going up or downtown. I don't get how you leave the house/hotel or whatever the case may be and have no idea where you're going.

People who have that "keeping up with the Joneses" mentality.

Girls who idolize celebrities.

People who make generalizations quickly.

Old people who feel like they're entitled to things.

People who complain about the quality/price of shoes. If you don't like one or the other, don't buy it... it's quite simple. Nobody is making you buy Jordans, it's a choice.

Originally Posted by Demps

when people thank god for their achievements.

qft. Like god blessed you with a multi million dollar salary (athletes/celebrities) and at the same time gave some kid in a third world country diseases? the f outta here.

also:

People who first point out the flaws instead of complimenting

Friends who you expectantly see at a social event and hit you with the, "oh what man you couldnt give a homie a call?" *+@#+ i didnt get a call from you either

People who ask if you want to go eat and when the bill comes, sit their !%*$* there and try to look occupied by eating every last spec on the plate.

Friends that think its a race whenever we go out for drinks

Plenty more, just a few of the top of my head.

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

People who are always full of excuses, never take responsibility and blame everybody or everything else for their problems

People who know they did wrong but their pride will never allow them to apologize. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Short dudes/little dudes who think they tough when they're with a big crowd.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

people that get butt hurt about people not saying thanks when you hold the door for them.   
1. I wouldn't say I get butt hurt,  But it's not that hard to say thank you.
2. People who repeatedly yawn audibly. There is no need for me to hear you yawning.
3. People who burp loud and then act like it snuck up on them. Say "excuse me"
4. Women who fart, and then say "it's natural"
5. People who stare at you and then can't greet you as they walk past you.
6. People who are unaware of the correct usage of "to, too, two, yours ,your, and you're"
6a. People that do not have the ability to spell, or write correctly 
7. Facebook members that make a post saying something as general as "Having a bad day". These idiots can't just tell you what's wrong. "I'm having a bad day because...... They get off on how many people say "What happened?"
That is all I can think of right now.

Originally Posted by jasongilmore

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

people that get butt hurt about people not saying thanks when you hold the door for them.   
1. I wouldn't say I get butt hurt,  But it's not that hard to say thank you.
2. People who repeatedly yawn audibly. There is no need for me to hear you yawning.
3. People who burp loud and then act like it snuck up on them. Say "excuse me"
4. Women who fart, and then say "it's natural"
5. People who stare at you and then can't greet you as they walk past you.
6. People who are unaware of the correct usage of "to, too, two, yours ,your, and you're"
6a. People that do not have the ability to spell, or write correctly 
7. Facebook members that make a post saying something as general as "Having a bad day". These idiots can't just tell you what's wrong. "I'm having a bad day because...... They get off on how many people say "What happened?"
That is all I can think of right now.
i made a thread about this and dudes pulled their swords out on me lol....

like i said in that thread, same is what you just stated....it's not really a big deal, but a thank you never hurt nobody, no it's not an obligation for someone to say that, but it won't make or break your day if you did say thank you I'm sure.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

11. sneaker heads that complain about the simplest detail on a shoe, like they aren't going to cop that certain brand ever again in life. "yo son the toe box isn't smooth as the OG, i like mine with that butter feel"
laugh.gif
the shoe looks the same almost, breathe a little young one.
biebershotp1.gif

laugh.gif

for me, just those who generalize and crave attention

also

11. underage girls who are with their parents/any age girl who is with her bf holding the !+$$!#% guys hand and are looking at you giving you that look. Seriously dont they realize I cant do anything even if I wanted to?

Come on man.

This thread makes me mad.

hood rats
people from the hood in general (unless they've moved out/are trying to move out)
People with no manners
People who talk unnecessarily loud in public
women with weaves/fake nails/colored contacts
Unintelligent people
Vegans
Animal activists
Single moms
hypebeasts
electronics fanboys

-sweaty people at the gym who use a bench and than don't wipe up their sweat after words
-dudes who put like 15 plates on the leg press machine and don't rack em back up after they're done

-girls who rant about their personal problems on fb and expect everyone to care

Back
Top Bottom