What's your biggest pet peeve about people

for the folks that are simply mad or irate about something that happened this past month, week, or something that happened today....post your pet peeves that you have when it comes to dealing with people in general.

NT therapy session

1. Folks that drive slow in front of you on purpose, all the while looking back at you in their mirror when they can see you're in a rush by your hand movements and facial expressions.

2. women that dress in the skimpiest outfits, but then have the nerve to outright snap on a guy just for trying to get her attention (what you mean all he want to do is smash? look what you're wearing? a guy that works in corporate america probably have the same thoughts)

3. girls that dress in the skimpiest outfits that push a baby stroller around
sick.gif

4. people that try to debate with you or disagree with you on EVERYTHING.
indifferent.gif
we're not in school at the moment, or a debate class where a reward is involved, calm down son.

5. people that try to use your kindness and try to run over you

6. fake thugs that walk out in the street close as hell to your car while your driving by like they are made out of steel, and they can't get hit.
mad.gif

7. customers that will come in and try to be slick with the mouth and make your day a living hell because something went wrong with their life earlier that day.

8. Managers that ask you to do 5 things all at once at a rapid pace....then expect you to finish in a timely manner and when you don't they come back and act like everything was so simple.

9. the kid in the class that has a question for everything, even the simplest problems the teacher puts on the board, this person also can hold up the class after it's over.
indifferent.gif

10. the girl that flirts with you to DEATH, only to find out later through conversation with another chick that she has a boyfriend....
grin.gif
that's how you really feel?

11. sneaker heads that complain about the simplest detail on a shoe, like they aren't going to cop that certain brand ever again in life. "yo son the toe box isn't smooth as the OG, i like mine with that butter feel"
laugh.gif
the shoe looks the same almost, breathe a little young one.

add on.

1. Uneducated people who believe they have the world figured out because they watched YouTube videos about the Illuminati and spend every chance they get on enlightening people about the impending doom. Their terrible spelling and grammar while attempting to sound sophisticated also bothers me.

2. People who complain about the poor quality of new Jordans and retro Nikes, but were never planning on doing anything more than walking in them.

people who dont want to change

people who think im stupid

peeple who talk to you only cause theyre bored/makes them feel better.
which is pretty much everyone.

emo times brosefs.

gotta go with you on some of those pet peeves specially the fake thugs walking onto the street as your driving by. but lately my biggest pet peeves are young drivers who think theyre in vin diesels crew trying to hook up their cars on mom and pops budget, and young girls trying to dress classy while toting fake louis bags and blogging about christian loubitin shoes.

when people thank god for their achievements.

naw, god didnt make that happen..you did.

People who walk extra slow, side by side by side in the mall blocking all possible paths around them
mad.gif

People who ride their bikes in the middle of the road as if they're as fast as a car
mad.gif

People who don't use turn signals and slow down abruptly to turn.
Sloppy unattractive chicks hitting on me at work knowing full well I don't want to touch their stretch-marked, left out in the sun fish smelling vaginas

That slow driving in the left lane thing gets me everytime. Especailly when I can't get around them cause the right lane is stacked.

People who turn everything into a race/political debate...we could be talking about eating sandwiches and it still turns into that.

1. People who are just dumb in general. I freaking hate stupid people, and I think a lot of people are stupid. I'm sure many feel the same way about me too, so I don't care.

2. Anyone who thinks they're tough. I hate that %%*+. If you really are tough, you wouldn't have to make it known.

3. People who try and stunt like they're richer than they really are. It's not cool to give up meals so you can finance a Range Rover.

4. People who give others a hard time. Like people who just go around instigating stuff for no reason. Like that dude in the tipping thread who had his "night ruined" cause the waitress brought him root beer instead of coke and he wrote her a slick little note.
eyes.gif

5. Women who think they're above you. Doesn't matter if they're attractive or not. If you're attractive, okay I can see that. But if you're ugly as sin, shut your mouth cause you got nothing on me.

6. Selfish people. I'm not going to tell anyone what to do with their money, but there are people out there in the world who don't have anything while you're buying $100 million houses.

7. People in big cars who tailgate the hell out of you. And it's always women who do this to me, in their huge SUVs. Serious power-complex going on.

7. Simps who are constantly in the friend zone and have the nerve to think they're better than you. I've had dudes tell me I'm a lame cause I'm not friendzoned by any girls, they're like "oh well that's cause no girl actually feels you"... and I'm just like "and you're not smashing either so shut up".

8. People who make no moves in their lives to better themselves and try and bring you down with them. This %%*+ happens so damn much in high school.

9. Girls who take non-stop photos of themselves on facebook. Actually make that 99% of facebook for that matter. I deleted almost everyone dumb from my friends list and it's been great ever since.

10. Dudes in the gym who lift with the worst form, then keep adding weight, then walk around like they're actually big.

11. People who look down on others. As much as I dislike everyone I just listed, I still treat them with respect and in the same manner I'd treat my boss. I don't care how old you are or how rich you are, you're not better than anyone else.

i cant think of any, im distracted by the person in the cubicle next to me crunching away on something
indifferent.gif

People that admit to having some type of fault or flaw and do absolutely nothing to correct it.

But then ask people for advice about said issue.

people with no manners make me blind with rage.

-like when i hold the door open for people coming after me they just waltz through and don't even grab it from me. fuuuuuu i don't even want a thank you just... cmon man
-religious people when they try to be condescending towards you and make you feel bad about who you are. my friend and i were in the heights and he had a rainbow flag and some dude stopped him and said "jesus loves you blah blah" like really? that's great but don't be condescending about your beliefs
-people who have no manners at a a restaurant and are rude to the waiter. i want to die and i will likely never eat out with you again.

runner up is people who chew gum with their mouths open. fuuuu

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Sloppy unattractive chicks hitting on me at work knowing full well I don't want to touch their stretch-marked, left out in the sun fish smelling vaginas

roll.gif

walking in ny sometimes is a pain, people who walk side by side don't even clear a path.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

-religious people when they try to be condescending towards you and make you feel bad about who you are. my friend and i were in the heights and he had a rainbow flag and some dude stopped him and said "jesus loves you blah blah" like really? that's great but don't be condescending about your beliefs
-people who have no manners at a a restaurant and are rude to the waiter. i want to die and i will likely never eat out with you again.

It goes both ways for the religion one. Too many people also think they're so cool cause they're "atheist" and believe in scientology... believe what you want but stop thinking your opinion is right and all else is wrong and stupid.

And agreed on the restaurant one.

1. People who are stupid
2. People who flake at the last minute
3. People who are moochers
4. People who don't re-rack weights at the gym
4. People who aren't livin' de life

Bandwaggon riders. Example: People who swear they were Heat fans before last summer, make the true Heat fans look bad.

Bad chicks that keep going back to the same dude over and over even after he beats the hell out of them.

People that want change, yet do nothing about it.
Her:"I'm soooo fat!"

Me:"Well then excerise?"

Her:"No, it's too hot!"

Me:
indifferent.gif

Homies on NT: "Jordan Brand keeps raising the prices!"

Me: "Will stop buying 2x pairs, and a 1 to rock & one to stock tee!"

roll.gif

people that have drealocks
Dreadlocks_Time_by_Naraika.jpg

%+$$ is +@%%%!* nasty to me
sick.gif
why would you want that on your head
nike-air-foamposite-royal-blue-vs-eggplant-2-600x399-287x189.jpg

people in the dmv area thinking that dropping 200 on some kicks makes you look cool
dmv hoodrats
girls/guys in the dmv area talk so damn loud like if their on a microphone
theirs more to come

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

People that want change, yet do nothing about it.
Her:"I'm soooo fat!"

Me:"Well then excerise?"

Her:"No, it's too hot!"

Me:
indifferent.gif

Homies on NT: "Jordan Brand keeps raising the prices!"

Me: "Will stop buying 2x pairs, and a 1 to rock & one to stock tee!"

roll.gif

Co-sign.

Tourist. It's 2011, use google maps before you leave.
people that get butt hurt about people not saying thanks when you hold the door for them.
stuck up sluts that front like they wouldnt give it up for a subway sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom