What's your biggest pet peeve about people

My biggest peeve: texting. I can't watch a movie with someone ("Yo, what did I just miss?"
indifferent.gif
), have a legitimate conversation, or be a passenger in a car ("I need to finish this text, grab the wheel for a second."
30t6p3b.gif
) without this being a problem. People are so obsessed with text messaging that they disregard everything and find a way to annoy me in the process. Hanging out with people that do nothing but text are such a drag. If that's all you're gonna do, then stay home, because you're ignoring and missing out on everything going on around you.

Oh, also, meatheads/gym rats/whatever you want to call them. Nothing wrong with staying in shape and trying to live a healthy lifestyle, but I don't get the 'culture' and I don't even think most people care about their health, they just want to "look good."  I don't care about how much you lift, the supplements that you waste your money on, how much bigger/stronger you think you are compared to someone else, or talking about how "shredded" another man looks. Almost everyone I know that has a gym membership, are some of the most one-dimensional, self-absorbed people I know. Talk about something other than your body and your workout regiments.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

-religious people when they try to be condescending towards you and make you feel bad about who you are. my friend and i were in the heights and he had a rainbow flag and some dude stopped him and said "jesus loves you blah blah" like really? that's great but don't be condescending about your beliefs
-people who have no manners at a a restaurant and are rude to the waiter. i want to die and i will likely never eat out with you again.

It goes both ways for the religion one. Too many people also think they're so cool cause they're "atheist" and believe in scientology... believe what you want but stop thinking your opinion is right and all else is wrong and stupid.

And agreed on the restaurant one.
Individuals that label themselves as Atheists do not practice Scientology. Science ≠ Scientology.
laugh.gif

when i have to search high and low for certain things that grow out of the earf. that's when i start to have many pet peeves

People who fit perfectly into one mold. Its like they chose a personality from a box and decided to become it.

- people who wont get over old breakups.

- security guards that think they're cops/cops.

- girls who think they look good just because guys attempt to smash.

- People that think they know it all

- people who joke on others 24/7

- people that are never serious then get mad when no one believes them.

- people who vote for one party repetitively and act like they have a specific reason -_-

- people who hate Obama just because its trending. 

- people that think they're "blacker" then others because they act ignorant.

Rude customer service. I understand if you hate your job, but there's no need for an attitude when I haven't done anything to %%*@ up your day.

Potheads (I'm going to have to categorize here)
- Those who are totally absorbed in their culture and have nothing to talk about but pot. Like APH said, they can be so one dimensional.
- Those who think they're the **#% because they're doing something illegal. You'll find plenty of these goons prowling your local high school and college campuses.
- Over compensation. They try so hard to compensate for society labeling potheads as dumb and unproductive. In return, they'll drop impractical, ridiculous facts on your $#@ all day.
- Potheads who use pot as an excuse for every moment of failure in their lives. "I could totally do X if I weren't smoking so much." "Gained X amount of pounds in college cuz of pot." Shut the %%*@ up and put that blunt down, you guys are the same !*@%#@* people preaching Marijuana isn't addictive and therefore should be legalized.

Flakes. If for whatever reason you can't follow through on a date with someone, have the decency to either a) tell the person ahead within a reasonable amount of time that you can't make it or b) apologize if you just straight up forgot. If you're being a flake because you don't want to hang out with me, I won't get offended if you come up with BS excuses. Much better than having to deal with the exact opposite of a) and b)

Originally Posted by APH

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

-religious people when they try to be condescending towards you and make you feel bad about who you are. my friend and i were in the heights and he had a rainbow flag and some dude stopped him and said "jesus loves you blah blah" like really? that's great but don't be condescending about your beliefs
-people who have no manners at a a restaurant and are rude to the waiter. i want to die and i will likely never eat out with you again.

It goes both ways for the religion one. Too many people also think they're so cool cause they're "atheist" and believe in scientology... believe what you want but stop thinking your opinion is right and all else is wrong and stupid.

Individuals that label themselves as Atheists do not practice Scientology. Science ≠ Scientology.
laugh.gif
I meant to say those who are atheist and those who believe in scientology. I worded it wrong

Edit: I don't know the difference between science and scientology though... can you fill me in?

People that gossip about you. I dont see why people care so much
girls that dont say thanks

People

Who are constantly borrowing money
Broke but spend money in the studio
Overgeneralize EVERYTHING
Swear that they are the man but get no females
Who constantly brag

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

when someone changes the way they talk/act when around different races - just be you. they're probably laughing at you when you leave. some truth came from this behind the scenes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I've never seen this

Just from the last two days:

People who lie to your face (I came home to find out my niece's mother sat in my mom's house crying/complaining that she had to move out/has no money/gotta go back to NY....but then has the nerve to steal a phone my mom just bought that day and act like it wasn't her....when no one else was in the house 
indifferent.gif
)...I wanna kill people sometimes 

People who stab you in the back when you do nothing but help them

People who ask dumb questions or can't see the obvious...(I was on line waiting for the bus to come and it just so happens there was something I could lean/sit where I was standing....so I do....a lady comes up to me when there's other people behind me and asks me if im on line..HUH? There are people in front/behind me....why wouldn't I be online and are you going to cut in front of all these people if I wasn't....some nerve I tell ya
30t6p3b.gif
)

People who complain OD or say they need to make changes and the next day they are doing exactly what they said they wouldn't

People who wanna smoke for free (at a party with bout 3 Ls with about 10+ wanting burn and people looking at me crazy when I said how we gon break up the cyph/who got antes). I haven't burned in a month bc I moved and it was one of the things I was looking forward to bc that was the everyday ritual when I was out there...and I hit it like 3-4 times 
tired.gif
.....I don't wanna smoke ever again bc of this 
grin.gif

Side Note - (I got 5 on it came on as I was writing this
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by sloanboy

1. People who buys something and hype it up like its the *@#% when it really garbage (like my home girl who copped a sharp led tv and was hyping it up and didnt event have HD cable)
2. Chicks who wares heels and feet hang over them
3. chicks that ware sandals to the club or walk around in the club barefoot
4. people with smokey +#+ cars
5. people who drive in all the lanes and they are going the same speed
6. dudes that talk down on another dude to make themselves look better in front of a female
7. people on NT that say they hate "ghetto" people knowing damn well they wont go to no hood and say it and how do hate someone because of where they came from
I have family in some of the worst parts Philly has to offer and I have still said such things and I'm still standing. Stop acting like it's some kind of "about that life" thing..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by APH

laugh.gif
I meant to say those who are atheist and those who believe in scientology. I worded it wrong

Edit: I don't know the difference between science and scientology though... can you fill me in?

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

gotta go with you on some of those pet peeves specially the fake thugs walking onto the street as your driving by. but lately my biggest pet peeves are young drivers who think theyre in vin diesels crew trying to hook up their cars on mom and pops budget, and young girls trying to dress classy while toting fake louis bags and blogging about christian loubitin shoes.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

with they hondas
laugh.gif

people that don't wash their hands before leaving the bathroom or cough/sneeze in your direction without covering their mouths 
sick.gif

People who show up uninvited and unannounced to your house. If I'm having a cookout and you weren't invited, no its not OK for you to show up with 20 of your boys and none of yall bring anything.

Back
Top Bottom