Whats Your Connect Vol. 3 : 8900 with new 2 year contract $120!

Post em up you know how this goes.. heres my current and famousT-Mobile hook ups
Only this weekend 8900's for 220 -100 rebate and $50 old phone rebate also $50 credit to existing contract if you change your number or add a line.. G1 inwhite 190 new contract.. After 4 months I will change into 1 year call 347 453 4113 immediately.. If u can't upgrade don't worry w/ n
CANCEL ANY T-Mobile Contract for Half the Cancelation Fee
Here are the requirements

►Must have had T-Mobile Service Started at Authorized Dealer or IN STORE location

►Must have had T-Mobile 6 Months or More Pref. 1 year

►Must have name and last 4 of account

NO MORE CLEARED BILLS OR 8900 SORRY

I CAN ONLY GET YOU $50 PER LINE ON YOUR ACCOUNT

PM me or AIM (quicker aim)

Originally Posted by Kingtre

how does that work- is it per line or the whole account...like say you have two phones but wanna shut one off?

Lets say its $100 per line $30 for additional line so 2 line familyplan costs you 400 with t-mobile to cancel with me its $130

you know what im probably going to use that lil connect you got. But i wanna get out of my contract for FREE.u got me?

how does that work- is it per line or the whole account...like say you have two phones but wanna shut one off?

i don't have anything to offer, other than the fact that i know a bunch of managers at some sneaker spots. if there's a really you can't get yourhands on, i can probably cop and ship it to you for the same price.

i have a bunch of hook-ups at shoe stores
i get the 50% and all of that stuff
i could also get pretty much any jordan release

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Lets say its $100 per line $30 for additional line so 2 line familyplan costs you 400 with t-mobile to cancel with me its $130

i need a G1 connect ASAP...i slept when CashmereThought had em

smh.gif
at myself

but as for me:
movie theater connect
Footlocker/Champs connect
Local police connect
that might actually be it...if i think of anymore ill be sure to post em

Quick question...

I wanna cop a iphone for tmobile but let's say I lose or break the phone and I call tmobile for a replacement. Will the replacement be the last tmobilephone I had my sim card in ?

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Quick question...

I wanna cop a iphone for tmobile but let's say I lose or break the phone and I call tmobile for a replacement. Will the replacement be the last tmobile phone I had my sim card in ?
it would be stupid to ask for a replacement phone tmobile doesn't carry. Hell, they might cut your service or you might get charged a fewgrand for the hell of it. Chalk it up and buy a G1 if it breaks

Cashmere thoughts: any way that you can hook it up the with tzones plan???

cashmere.. my account is a flex pay plan.. im interested in the 8900, im already approved for a second line.. i wanted to initially disconnect my current lineand reopen it just to get a 8900 for the 2yr price.. so basically what can i get a 8900 for if i wannted to just purchase the phone str8 up?.. if not could icancel my current contract and possibly open it back up to get that price.. any help willl be appreciated

what's good with a curve or a G1 or even a wing for the low.
my contract for t-mobile doesn't end until like june, but i'll renew it or whatever.

You'd be dum to call tmobile and ask for a iphone. That's why I asked if they give you the last tmobile phone you had your sim card in. Would they evenknow that your on the iphone ?

Like right now I'm on my 8900, if I get a iphone and it breaks would they send me a new 8900? Ofcourse I would tell them I lost it because I wouldn'thave a 8900 to send back.

Funny thing is when I left tmobile for the iphone I told them that. The rep said you know you could use the iphone with tmobile. I said yeah but still left andthen had to come back cuz of the horrible service.

^^ im pretty sure if you have current insurance on the tmobile phone then you could get a replacement... it might be a refurb tho...

Originally Posted by CJ863

^^ im pretty sure if you have current insurance on the tmobile phone then you could get a replacement... it might be a refurb tho...
I dont mind its refursbished. All I care is if it works, thats what insurance is for.

Cashmere, you got any connects for the bill ? My boy knew a chick who $50 cash for 100 credit on your bill. She only did it for you once a month so it dontlook suspect but then she caught the boot.

So anyone with a iphone with tmobile ?

Back
Top Bottom