What's your current cellular phone plan?

T-Mobile $30 plan 100mins talk/unlimited text/5GB of data.

Absolutely love it.
That's one of the main plans Im thinking about switching to haha.  The Tmobile walmart plan.  Onnnnnly thing that got me hesitant is porting my number over.  Read it could be easy, but also could be a PITA.  Well, my contract with ATT is over next month and once it is I'll unlock my current phone and go from there.  Maybe switch to that plan
nthat.gif

Sprint unlimited everything 3 lines 205$ a month. Been with em since 09. Service sux at times so share the wifi :nerd:

That's one of the main plans Im thinking about switching to haha.  The Tmobile walmart plan.  Onnnnnly thing that got me hesitant is porting my number over.  Read it could be easy, but also could be a PITA.  Well, my contract with ATT is over next month and once it is I'll unlock my current phone and go from there.  Maybe switch to that plan :nthat:

Porting was easy, I did it on the website and had to call customer service. Don't let it deter you. Do it.

T-Mobile $30 plan 100mins talk/unlimited text/5GB of data.

Absolutely love it.

That's one of the main plans Im thinking about switching to haha.  The Tmobile walmart plan.  Onnnnnly thing that got me hesitant is porting my number over.  Read it could be easy, but also could be a PITA.  Well, my contract with ATT is over next month and once it is I'll unlock my current phone and go from there.  Maybe switch to that plan :nthat:

got that as well
also, got a burner with att #trapgame

miss my ATT unlimited data 
tired.gif

whats the deal with TMo tho?

i see unlimited everything for 80$ but 2 Qs...

1. do you gotta buy their phones unsubsidize?

2. does TMo throttle their data users pass 5gb like i heard in the past?

miss my ATT unlimited data |I

whats the deal with TMo tho?

i see unlimited everything for 80$ but 2 Qs...

1. do you gotta buy their phones unsubsidize?

2. does TMo throttle their data users pass 5gb like i heard in the past?
1. Yes, but you can do a monthly payment plan for $20-$25 a month.

2. It depends on your plan. Yes, technically their data is "unlimited", meaning you won't get charged extra or have your service shut off but if you go past a certain amount, you'll get throttled. But you can still continue using it. Throttled internet while browsing NT isn't too bad.

Last edited:
Sprint SERO

Same.
$50 for 500 min and free mobile to mobile
Unlim text and data

Considered other options but I'm glad I stayed w unlimited data because prior to getting the iPhone 6, I had a 4S on 3G data using about 1.5gb a month. Now already within a week Ive used 2gb of 4G data.

AT&T, getting bent over every month. Paying $97 and that includes 26% discount
450 land line mins
5000 nights and weekend
Free mobile to mobile
2 gigs data

4 lines t-mobile 10gb data unlimited talk text $100

Streaming music is free with t-mobile. So I don't use that much data anymore

Last edited:
AT&T, getting bent over every month. Paying $97 and that includes 26% discount
450 land line mins
5000 nights and weekend
Free mobile to mobile
2 gigs data

Damn, see this is why I refuse to get back into the contract game. Not worth it, I don't care how dope the phone is.

Was previously with AT&T with the grandfathered unlimited data plan but was throttled. Switched to T-Mobile with one of their older unlimited data plans and I have unlimited 4G LTE and have not experienced any throttling whatsoever.

AT&T
Family Share Plan
2 lines
Unlimited Talk and Text
10 gigs of data
$49.86 after my company's $100.00 monthly discount
:smokin :nthat: :pimp:

Last edited:
450 Minutes (3000 rolledover)
Unlimited Text
Unlmited Data (or so they say)

$95 after taxes with 17% discount. I have 20% now so it should be a little less.

I use to have ATT $90 fpr 2gb and unlimited text/minutes. Just switched to T-Mobile for unlimited everything for $80

Straight Talk.
Unlimited minutes and text.
Data throttled after 2 GB.

$45/month.

Some type of Samsung Boost Mobile phone that should be $35 a month the next time I pay it. I plan on upgrading soon but still keeping the same company. The main problem I have with it is only pics are saving to the memory card I have, which holds a load of stuff, but everything else saves straight to the phone itself, and the phone storage stinks. If it wasn't for that, I really wouldn't even upgrade.

Was previously with AT&T with the grandfathered unlimited data plan but was throttled. Switched to T-Mobile with one of their older unlimited data plans and I have unlimited 4G LTE and have not experienced any throttling whatsoever.
How much data do you use per month? 
nerd.gif

Me and my boy are on a family plan :

Unlimited talk & Text
4gb Data between the two of us

$80 each.

Back
Top Bottom