pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Id have to say In N Out is the truth.

Ive eatin at damn near every good fast food place from here in cali to the east coast, from five guys to checkers and white castle and nothing touches In N Out

The family who own In N Out have to make a killing cause rarely is the place not packed not to mention you start at 10.00 an hour when you work there.

Either burger king or taco bell. They are makin a sonics around my way soon so maybe ill change my mind once I've tried them

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Either burger king or taco bell. They are makin a sonics around my way soon so maybe ill change my mind once I've tried them
Sonic is ok but it get's old. The everyday menu blows. They really only have good stuff when they promote it on tv. Like the Double Patty Melt
eek.gif
eek.gif

It's gotten to the point where I can mess with all that sell chicken/burgers/fries of some sort.

Just had CrackDonald's a few hours ago. Some of these joints I've never been to in my life but it aint my fault they not good enough for NYC yet.

Wendy's
Spicy Chicken meal with a chili and a frosty
pimp.gif

and this local spot called Columbia Gyro's, I swear their Italian Beef weigh's 3 pounds.

Back
Top Bottom