Whats your favorite Nike SB Dunk??

leo to the,

pimp.gif
...T-19's!
YanYan954 [iNk] Sneakerplay...FREE KYLE!

Only 4 I have and they are all my favs.

Melvins (white)
Hawaiis
Hunters
MF Dooms

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

that i have: mdeicom 3
overall, denims and medicom 2 but i'll never find either in a 13. I've long given up hope. I only like 6 sb's in total though

1. Band-Aids [only one i own besides Mocha Chinos]. I dunno what it is, but these with red laces and the right rock outfit just look sweet. not often you;ll see a Nike that looks appealing to an Emo or Goth crowd, but they wouldn't know how to rock 'em right.

2. Shanghai 1's [wish I had a pair]

3. Baby Bears [another wish]

4. Tiffanys [love em, but I won't rock em right if i had a pair]

I mostly stick to Teams, Classic SBs, P-Rod 2s and Harbors; Nikes that look more skateboard oriented.
WANTED: >Nike Air Raid [Black-White-V.Red]-sz 12...
>Nike Air Classic SB [New Emerald-Desert Clay]-sz 11.5...
>Nike Team Edition SB "Barcelona" [Magnet-Celery]-sz 12...

Unkles and Medicom 1s...how I wish I had those...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
-second username-​

Nike P Rod 3s.  I liked the look just never got around to getting them.  was a huge DC Shoe wearer but decided to try out nike when I came across some AF1s at the outlet.  Added 2 more to my collection.  

Yooooo Supremes, Takashi 2s, and Pee Wees were smokin' !

smokin.gif

I had the Old Spices but I tore those up skating... RIP. I still have the Piet Mondrians, Takashi 2s, and the Gibsons. Bought those in high school and they were hottt! Got a hella compliments on them. But I haven't rocked them since then bc my style has changed. Takashi 2s are now my beaters but the Gibsons and P.M.s have been worn less than 10 times each.

Last edited:
Remember when I first saw them and didn't have a clue what they were but always thought they were fire. Had to have them.

Back
Top Bottom