WHATS YOUR FIST PAIR OF JORDANS AND STORY BEHIND IT

Heres my story:

When I was in Junion High School I could only afford Spaldings and we used to play ball against the rich kids who were rocking Pippen Uptempos, Spacejams and such... But I fell in Love with a pair of Aqua 8's and told myself that once I had a job I would make those mine..
ZOOOOM Forward to the year of the Retro VII (Cardinals, Black Blue and oly). I tried to catch the Chambrays and was denied by the great people of Sheik.... So when the Cardinals dropped I was able to chat with a dude from FTL. He was soo cool that we chatted for quite a while and stayed in touch... and when he gave me the heads up that the Aquas were coming I lost my mind...
Finally after years and years I had the ONE shoe I had been chasing.... My girlfriend to this keeps laughing about how I sat watching those shoes like half an hour... I have used and abused them, the paint is all but gone, the laces are dirty as heck, and the sole is slowly being destroyed.
And I love them... now that the retro movement has allowed me to catch many of the shoes I desired for so long I have fulfilled one of my promises to younger me...
roll.gif

Heres my story:

When I was in Junion High School I could only afford Spaldings and we used to play ball against the rich kids who were rocking Pippen Uptempos, Spacejams and such... But I fell in Love with a pair of Aqua 8's and told myself that once I had a job I would make those mine..
ZOOOOM Forward to the year of the Retro VII (Cardinals, Black Blue and oly). I tried to catch the Chambrays and was denied by the great people of Sheik.... So when the Cardinals dropped I was able to chat with a dude from FTL. He was soo cool that we chatted for quite a while and stayed in touch... and when he gave me the heads up that the Aquas were coming I lost my mind...
Finally after years and years I had the ONE shoe I had been chasing.... My girlfriend to this keeps laughing about how I sat watching those shoes like half an hour... I have used and abused them, the paint is all but gone, the laces are dirty as heck, and the sole is slowly being destroyed.
And I love them... now that the retro movement has allowed me to catch many of the shoes I desired for so long I have fulfilled one of my promises to younger me...
roll.gif

Heres my story:

roll.gif

Heres my story:

roll.gif

OG Jordan 11 LEs with the red collar. After an exhaustive search for bred 11s I finally gave up and stumbled upon the lows in a local Modell's. Better than nothing I thought. Loved those jays, you never forget your first pair.

OG Jordan 11 LEs with the red collar. After an exhaustive search for bred 11s I finally gave up and stumbled upon the lows in a local Modell's. Better than nothing I thought. Loved those jays, you never forget your first pair.

i didnt get my first pair of jordans till a few years ago it was actually the aqua 8s when they
dropped me and my girl waited in line to get them after
not really a story but ehh lol

i didnt get my first pair of jordans till a few years ago it was actually the aqua 8s when they

I was 7 years old, my family and I were shopping at Ross and I'm looking in the shoe racks, I see something familiar so I reach up to grab them and they're the 94 Retro Black/Cement IIIs! My God I loved that pair!
pimp.gif

I was 7 years old, my family and I were shopping at Ross and I'm looking in the shoe racks, I see something familiar so I reach up to grab them and they're the 94 Retro Black/Cement IIIs! My God I loved that pair!
pimp.gif

My first pair were actually from NT (thanks)
I got the retro Playoff VIII about 2 years ago.  It was the first time ever buying from NT and I didn't what would happen but it went well and I still got them and had no problems with them.

My first pair were actually from NT (thanks)
I got the retro Playoff VIII about 2 years ago.  It was the first time ever buying from NT and I didn't what would happen but it went well and I still got them and had no problems with them.

My first pair was the Indiglo XIV's in 2nd grade, didnt even know they were jays i just knew i needed to have em when i saw em..I think it was
the right green and the 23 on the heel that had me
pimp.gif
. From then on it was a wrap, babied them things til the wheels fell off. even back then i was crafty as i was wearing
them around the crib and scratched one of the black fins so there was a white spot. After seeing it i calmly searched for the closest thing to black paint and
ended up coming across my moms black nail polish in the kitchen
laugh.gif
i ended up painting right over the white spot and they looked fresh as new
smile.gif

My first pair was the Indiglo XIV's in 2nd grade, didnt even know they were jays i just knew i needed to have em when i saw em..I think it was
the right green and the 23 on the heel that had me
pimp.gif
. From then on it was a wrap, babied them things til the wheels fell off. even back then i was crafty as i was wearing
them around the crib and scratched one of the black fins so there was a white spot. After seeing it i calmly searched for the closest thing to black paint and
ended up coming across my moms black nail polish in the kitchen
laugh.gif
i ended up painting right over the white spot and they looked fresh as new
smile.gif

OG infrared VI's...was in 4th grade...got two teeth pulled then went to JCP and bought my first pair of $100 jordans...wish we could do that again...

Back
Top Bottom