What's your ideal pizza? VOL. ma ma mia!

Originally Posted by pr1nts

ny pizza > *

laugh.gif

I concur

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Man I want to taste a slice of NYC pizza, my pops from Brooklyn and that's all he talk about is the damn pizza. Simplydimply you really eat all that on a pizza, I never heard of half of them toppings going on a pizza
i work at a pizzeria so i do what i want

your basic supreme pizza (pepperoni + sausage + mushroom + olives + onions + bell peppers)

if i feel extra gluttonous i'll have ranch or, if i'm having papa johns, their garlic oil to dip in

I need to go to Chicago again and get me a deep dish style pizza.

But my ideal pizza is Italian sausage, bacon, chicken, fresh tomato, and onion, pan style.

Man I want to taste a slice of NYC pizza, my pops from Brooklyn and that's all he talk about is the damn pizza. Simplydimply you really eat all that on a pizza, I never heard of half of them toppings going on a pizza at once

Hit Johnny's Pizza on Virginia Ave and you'll know. It's crack bruh.

theres a decent slice at this sox (boo) bar on van buren and lasalle downtown right by the board of trade, i forget the name of it. giordano's, gino's,uno's. i'm still trying to find a place that sells good pizza by the slice just while walkin around, but I always end up not craving pizza when i amdowntown. too much other good stuff down there.

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Good pizzerias in Nyc?????? because all these spots in the Bronx taste exactly the Same!!!!
lombardis, patsys

^
nerd.gif
off the c train on lafayette ??

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Man I want to taste a slice of NYC pizza, my pops from Brooklyn and that's all he talk about is the damn pizza. Simplydimply you really eat all that on a pizza, I never heard of half of them toppings going on a pizza at once

Damn I didn't know that was on Virginia ave smh at myself I need to start going to the good side of east point, and stay of crack infested Cleveland aveLOL think I'll go check out that place later the week good looking out seeko

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Damn I didn't know that was on Virginia ave smh at myself I need to start going to the good side of east point, and stay of crack infested Cleveland ave LOL think I'll go check out that place later the week good looking out seeko

laugh.gif
No doubt. It's on the side where Spondivits is but a littlefurther down.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Good pizzerias in Nyc?????? because all these spots in the Bronx taste exactly the Same!!!!
lombardis, patsys

^
nerd.gif
isn't Lombardi's the first or the oldest Pizzeria in the states?

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

lombardis, patsys

^
nerd.gif

is that where u work?
nerd.gif
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thirsty.jpg

my favs in so.cal

ameci's pizza
10316d13036a7931145b6a00500a6305cc6ee8a1.pjpg

numero uno
e6316619056674311c80e7174ea3e23072831180.pjpg

round table pizza
75226bd1170b068370239610b51ffb01283a6837.pjpg

------------------------

FOR SALE FORUMS, PM ME
SIZE10
-USED NIKE AIR FORCE 1 MID WHITE
-BEAT BORDEAUX 7S
SIZE10.5
-DS NIKE AIR TECH CHALLENGE 2
-VNDS OG NIKE AIR ULTRA FORCE 2

Deepdish pepperoni is my favorite

Thin Crust pepperoni with the crust just PERFECT(not too toasted) comes in at a close 2nd

Back
Top Bottom