Whats Your Kicks Net Worth?

Based on fair market value.

$9,870.... Got me thinkin things over now
laugh.gif

how do you determine fair market value, seems most places gauge their prices between Egay and Flightclub...

I don't really think you can put an exact value on them....especially with all the lowballers on NT lol

But I would say mine would be around 3k-4k?

It's hard to estimate because prices vary for everyone

$0- I have alot, but a very poor investment. OK, it's a waste of money

cant really put a value with the way prices change but i know for sure $6000+ of foamposites

Just wear your shoes and dont look back, life is too short... economy is %*@@#% and ppl arent spending on kicks the way they used to... word to the buy/sell

I remember estimating the value a couple years ago and it was around $5k.

The thing is that the market is really a buyers market right now. I've been seeing heat sell for SO cheap recently. Pairs I never though Id own are kinda affordable now.

I think everyone is looking for steals these days. People see threads like the ebay auctions won thread and that makes them double guess paying a lot. Values are really down, so who knows what our collections are really worth? You can't even really estimate it.

thats a great question.. wish i knew the answer but one thing i always keep in the back of my mind..

when its time to make that big leap, weather its marraige, buying a house or something of that sort,

selling these kix is the quickest way to gettign alot of loot

It's a weak question.

If you think selling kicks is the quickest way to get a lot of loot, you don't know what a lot of loot is.

I've bought sneakers for ages, have plenty of gems, and never thought about their "net worth".

Come on now.

Some of us are still in it for the love. Nothing more.

The real money is made elsewhere.

Originally Posted by T21D

Agreed (about poor investment)  

Originally Posted by c4

Agreed (about poor investment)  

2x
Sneakers are like CD interest rates... You put all your money into it when it seems like the bank (buyer's market) is offering the highest rate ever, then when it's time to roll over the rate is lower than a stripper at a midgets' bachelor party.

I agree with Fresh... If anything sneakers are a good standard savings account.

this...
Originally Posted by illphillip

Some of us are still in it for the love. Nothing more.

The real money is made elsewhere.
this...
Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

a better (or worse) question would be: how much have you spent on shoes?  
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
and definitely this.

I'm positive that the money I've spent on shoes >>>>>>>>>>>> the money I'll make from selling my shoes

but i agree with Fresh on when it comes time for the next big step, more than likely marriage will be the only thing that would make me do it....I'll be selling a good amount of my kicks.

....not for the sake of getting money but rather for space i can actually use. it sucks when ur apt hunting and need to look at bigger places than u really need because of hundreds of shoes that will need their own room 
sick.gif

embarassed.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kealo

around 1,0000

smh.gif

But to touch on what you other guys were saying,  I wasn't asking how much you invest in kicks.  Most of the time, kicks arent an investment, but sometimes (depending on the shoe) you can make a lot of money flipping kicks.  Before I made this thread, I was just thinking how much extra money I could have in savings if I sold all of my kicks.  Not saying I will, because most likely ill take all that money an just cop more kicks
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom