What's your opinion on the new Trans Am concepts? Vol. Firebird . . . I hear your footsteps!

airthompson

Staff member
Joined Jul 30, 2008

http://

General Motors may need to pull  the trigger on this project. I love the gimmick of using the classic models nowadays. The 70's Pontiac Firebird concept would be sick, but the negative is it will take away from the Camaros fame.

airthompson

Staff member
Joined Jul 30, 2008
Not really, the first and third are actual models. They were made as concept cars do your research.

airthompson

Staff member
Joined Jul 30, 2008
Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

You know that pontiac has been phased out, right?
Not really, GM still owns all the rights still. Meaning a reapperance isnt out of the question, do your homework too.

airthompson

Staff member
Joined Jul 30, 2008
Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

You know that pontiac has been phased out, right?
Not really, GM still owns all the rights still. Meaning a reapperance isnt out of the question, do your homework too.

i hit licks

Banned
Joined Feb 2, 2010
Originally Posted by AirThompson

General Motors may need to pull  the trigger on this project. I love the gimmick of using the classic models nowadays. The 70's Pontiac Firebird concept would be sick, but the negative is it will take away from the Camaros fame.

Joint is sick as *%*+.

Would have NO CHOICE but to cop.

Joined Feb 5, 2009
^^Aw you just haaaaaaaaaaad to bring KITT into this didn't you?.................DIDN'T YOU!

Joined Mar 8, 2010
Not bad..  But I'm not feeling the back of it and whats good with the color of the interior? 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now