What's your opinion on the new Trans Am concepts? Vol. Firebird . . . I hear your footsteps!

airthompson

Staff member
frown.gif
hppp_1002_01_o+2010_pontiac_trans_am+morgan_concept.jpg
3138496537_98a90764f2.jpg

500x_Lingenfelter-Trans-Am-SEMA-TOP-2.jpg
http://
391195376_c05c038bd9.jpg
12981.jpg

General Motors may need to pull  the trigger on this project. I love the gimmick of using the classic models nowadays. The 70's Pontiac Firebird concept would be sick, but the negative is it will take away from the Camaros fame.

Not really, the first and third are actual models. They were made as concept cars do your research.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

You know that pontiac has been phased out, right?
Not really, GM still owns all the rights still. Meaning a reapperance isnt out of the question, do your homework too.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

You know that pontiac has been phased out, right?
Not really, GM still owns all the rights still. Meaning a reapperance isnt out of the question, do your homework too.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

frown.gif

500x_Lingenfelter-Trans-Am-SEMA-TOP-2.jpg

General Motors may need to pull  the trigger on this project. I love the gimmick of using the classic models nowadays. The 70's Pontiac Firebird concept would be sick, but the negative is it will take away from the Camaros fame.

eek.gif

Joint is sick as *%*+.

Would have NO CHOICE but to cop.
pimp.gif

^^Aw you just haaaaaaaaaaad to bring KITT into this didn't you?.................DIDN'T YOU!

Not bad..  But I'm not feeling the back of it and whats good with the color of the interior? 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom