What's your order at Cheesecake Factory?

Flatiron Steak.
pimp.gif

Cajun Chicken Littles
pimp.gif

Beer Battered Fish and Chips
pimp.gif

Teriyaki Chicken
pimp.gif

Four Cheese Pasta
pimp.gif

Chicken Caesar
pimp.gif

Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich
pimp.gif

the only thing i disliked more about my eating experiences at the cheesecake factory than the food are the diners who thought it was a classy place

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

the only thing i disliked more about my eating experiences at the cheesecake factory than the food are the diners who thought it was a classy place

I like all the food I've tried there and I def. don't consider it to be a "classy place". Just a restaurant with a good selection and goodportions.

OH SNAP!

oh dont get me wrong i wasnt pointing that at any of you, it just bothers me when people are like OOOHHH CHEESECAKE FACTORY! give me outback any day of theweek for casual dining

I still have never figured out why people like this place. I've been there several times and have never had a decent meal. They have too much %*$$%%!* ontheir menu. Get rid of all the crap and just keep what's actually good.

oh dont get me wrong i wasnt pointing that at any of you, it just bothers me when people are like OOOHHH CHEESECAKE FACTORY! give me outback any day of the week for casual dining
nope.....FRIDAYS!!!!

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

oh dont get me wrong i wasnt pointing that at any of you, it just bothers me when people are like OOOHHH CHEESECAKE FACTORY! give me outback any day of the week for casual dining
nope.....FRIDAYS!!!!
I havent had that...or Applebees for that matter in so long
pimp.gif

To start off: Popcorn Shrimp

Entree: Miso Salmon or the Ribeye

Cheesecake: Banana Creme

Aight, I'm very curious. Every time there's a thread about a restaurant (whether it be Cheesecake, Chili's, Friday's, whatever), there isalways a group of people saying that the food is wack.

So my question is this: What do y'all eat on a daily basis in order for you to consider these meals wack?

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Aight, I'm very curious. Every time there's a thread about a restaurant (whether it be Cheesecake, Chili's, Friday's, whatever), there is always a group of people saying that the food is wack.

So my question is this: What do y'all eat on a daily basis in order for you to consider these meals wack?

well i do think all of those restaurants are wack... i usually cook my own food or get sushi or something.

I'm not a fan of Cheesecake Factory at all but I have friends that think this place is like quality dining or something. I'll give them props forhaving huge portions (although food quality is mediocre at best.) How does anyone actually have the appetite to have cheesecake after their monster entreesanyways?

Back
Top Bottom