What's Your Sneaker of the Year?

Here's the list of the top 10 sneakers from ComplexCon's Sneaker of the Year Panel that was discussed JLP and other celebrities like Iverson, Game, Don C, Wale, Fieg, and some others. There are a lot of limited edition sneakers along with some classic silhouettes. What's on your top list for this year? Do you agree or disagree with the picks from ComplexCon below?

ComplexCon 2018 Top 10 Panel
10. Nike Air Max Off-White Serena 97
9. Adidas Yeezy 500
8. Union x Jordan 1
7. Comme de Garcon Nike Air Max 180
6. Black Cement Jordan 3
5. Lebron James 15 Equality
4. Off-White Triple White Jordan 1
3. Travis Scott Jordan 4
2. Sean Wotherspoon Air Max 97/1
1. Nike React 87

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F07%2Fadidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-sesame-release-information-00-1.jpg

Concords 2018

For second place:
blk cement III ‘18
jth white cement III
Jordan 1 shadow

Complex Con, man thats gonna have alot of hyped releases in my opinion. None of that off whites, unions or travis scott stuff.

Take your pick:

Sean's
Unions
FoG

Hype, resell, etc aside. You can choose something else, just know that it's wrong.

Concords and BC3s are tied for top sneaker for me. Both were great remastered retro releases and fairly easy to double up. The Nike Air on the BC3 made it one of the best retros ever for me. I didn't like the 45 on the Concords, but the quality overall is a tad better than the BC3. I can't pick one over the other.

Only thing on that list I liked was the Jordan 3, had no idea the Weatherspoons were so popular

Back
Top Bottom