What's your take on going to the club/bar solo?

Discussion in 'General' started by loyal flyness, Nov 26, 2009.

1. loyal flyness

loyal flyness

Personally, I'm the type who doesn't mind going out no matter the day or the week. I'm to the point where I'm tired of "friends"changing their mind at the last minute after I go out of my way to go out. I'm usually the solo type most of the time. Even when I do go out, I always findmyself wondering off instead of just standing in one spot the whole time.

Do any of you guys go out one deep? How's the experience?

Put it this way, I'd go to the movies one deep if I was a movie person off a personal.

2. queencitysneakerqueen

queencitysneakerqueen

Nothing wrong with that

3. roddyrodpiper

roddyrodpiper

im curious also.....

4. al audi

al audi

this topic has came up before and most people agree on NO.

5. ouch my feet

ouch my feet

Movies solo, sure.

Club solo? Im not sure. A bar solo would be more fitting. I've never done it myself, but I have always been curious to see what it would be like.

6. nyybaseball423

nyybaseball423

I don't know about solo because when you get to a club, you gotta get comfortable, scope out the place. It's type weird to just be standing there byyourself. I feel like 1-2 people with you is a perfect amount.

7. grimlock

grimlock

I kinda agree with you OP...I feel that as time goes on and me and my boys don't wanna go out on the same nights I might try the bar thing solo see howthat goes. i'm not a shy type of guy but I would feel as a lone ranger going into a social setting where you spot one girl out of her group to go talk tomight be hard but I think if I was put into that situation I gotta do it...or else whats the point of going out solo if your not gonna take some risks.

8. 23michaeljordan45

23michaeljordan45

[​IMG][​IMG]

9. reve.silverhandfx11

reve.silverhandfx11

Nothing wrong with that, plenty of girls to talk to if you go to the right spots.

If you're wandering around SOLO even if you came with a group of friends though, thats a little strange.

10. solematic j21

solematic j21

You are depress and just had a fight with the wife.

11. regal black

regal black

going to the movies solo is ok, nothing wrong with that and same goes for bars, but it depends what type of bar is it. Now going to club solo doesn't soundgood at all. I'm not a club person, but if I was to go to a club, I'll bring maybe 1 or 2 friends with me. Never know who you'll run into in thesetypes of places.

12. cor23ey

cor23ey

Both are WACK... I'm sure you can at least find one person to go with... Even if you don't like them that much lol

13. maddenfan04

maddenfan04

pro's and con's to each

nothing bad about either...

i know con's are bad but you know what i mean...

14. shortydoowopp

shortydoowopp

I love to do stuff solo but I would never go to a club/bar alone. Just doesn't seem safe.

15. presequel

presequel

plenty of people do it.

being at a bar alone is cool.

being at a club alone might not be as fun as with a group, but it depends on what your intentions are. if you with a group, you're expected to stay withthat group. when you solo, you on a mission to find someone.

either way works. depends on your personality. not everyone needs a wingman.

16. i just got lucky

i just got lucky

I never roll solo to a bar/club/movies. Just feels awkward sitting/standing there by your self.

17. rwfanatic

rwfanatic

I'll do a bar solo. Club though? nah.

18. airmissionretro

airmissionretro

Hey Its a lonely world at the top...

Lions roll solo, Hyennas travel in packs....which one are you?

19. grizztheboss

grizztheboss

I'm thinking about it right now, and nope I rather go out with at least one person because, alone isn't where its at. for example you meet this girl,but she's there with her friends you have no wing man or anything, and most likely she'll probably have that fat friend who needs that TLC.

20. presequel

presequel

sounds like a bunch of excuses, honestly.