What's your take on going to the club/bar solo?

loyal flyness

Banned
Personally, I'm the type who doesn't mind going out no matter the day or the week. I'm to the point where I'm tired of "friends"changing their mind at the last minute after I go out of my way to go out. I'm usually the solo type most of the time. Even when I do go out, I always findmyself wondering off instead of just standing in one spot the whole time.

Do any of you guys go out one deep? How's the experience?

Put it this way, I'd go to the movies one deep if I was a movie person off a personal.

Movies solo, sure.

Club solo? Im not sure. A bar solo would be more fitting. I've never done it myself, but I have always been curious to see what it would be like.

I don't know about solo because when you get to a club, you gotta get comfortable, scope out the place. It's type weird to just be standing there byyourself. I feel like 1-2 people with you is a perfect amount.

I kinda agree with you OP...I feel that as time goes on and me and my boys don't wanna go out on the same nights I might try the bar thing solo see howthat goes. i'm not a shy type of guy but I would feel as a lone ranger going into a social setting where you spot one girl out of her group to go talk tomight be hard but I think if I was put into that situation I gotta do it...or else whats the point of going out solo if your not gonna take some risks.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

I love going to movies by my self cuz know one can talk to me while I am watching the movie. I do lots of things solo.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Nothing wrong with that, plenty of girls to talk to if you go to the right spots.

If you're wandering around SOLO even if you came with a group of friends though, thats a little strange.

going to the movies solo is ok, nothing wrong with that and same goes for bars, but it depends what type of bar is it. Now going to club solo doesn't soundgood at all. I'm not a club person, but if I was to go to a club, I'll bring maybe 1 or 2 friends with me. Never know who you'll run into in thesetypes of places.

Both are WACK... I'm sure you can at least find one person to go with... Even if you don't like them that much lol

pro's and con's to each

nothing bad about either...

i know con's are bad but you know what i mean...

plenty of people do it.

being at a bar alone is cool.

being at a club alone might not be as fun as with a group, but it depends on what your intentions are. if you with a group, you're expected to stay withthat group. when you solo, you on a mission to find someone.

either way works. depends on your personality. not everyone needs a wingman.

I'm thinking about it right now, and nope I rather go out with at least one person because, alone isn't where its at. for example you meet this girl,but she's there with her friends you have no wing man or anything, and most likely she'll probably have that fat friend who needs that TLC.

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

I'm thinking about it right now, and nope I rather go out with at least one person because, alone isn't where its at. for example you meet this girl, but she's there with her friends you have no wing man or anything, and most likely she'll probably have that fat friend who needs that TLC.

sounds like a bunch of excuses, honestly.

Club- No

Movies - No

Sports Game - No

Bar - I would, only if I'm out of town on business and bored as hell in my room. Never done it though.

I've never went to a club dolo, but I don't see anything wrong with it though. cuz when you go to a club in a group everyone splits up and does theirown thing anyway, so in a way its kinda like you're on your own. the only problem with goin to the club by yourself is if you get into beef no one would bethere to have your back
laugh.gif

I don't know I could see the pros of both ........ but I don't see a lot of NTers as the type of ppl that could befriend a whole room ... But the way Ilook at it .. Everytime you go to a club/bar type place alone, you're simply the new kid in town ..... looking for some cool places to hang and some coolpeople to hang with ....... But if you're the shy, loner type then it's definitely not a good look

Doesn't matter forreal. When you go to the club you and your folks usually end up going your own ways so who the hell would even notice? There won't bea sign over your head tellings everyone that you are there alone.

Bars and movies no issue at all. Again who would care?

Back
Top Bottom