What's your take on going to the club/bar solo?

Friends are broke already. So I'm thinking about going out alone tonite. Whats a better place to go alone a bar or club?

I'm a girl so going to a club or bar by myself is not safe. I go with at least one other person.

I never really go anywhere solo. To be honest, I feel really uncomfortable going to movies/clubs/sporting events/etc. by myself. I'm not sure why. I guessthat's just the kind of person I am, I like rolling with other people, but everyone is different and there's nothing wrong with going to such places byyourself. Maybe I'm just insecure who knows

you dudes all look like followers,
laugh.gif
yeah you can go to the club by yourself

just play it cool , dont OD on drinks, stay round females and the bar area, not necessarily the bar

i mean your going to a club to meet females right, "i mean that should be your only purpose to go to the club"

all that group activity is childish, huddled around eachother "doing the homie" is extra played.

You grown homie but i would suggest you get a certified wing-man cuzz aint nothing like going to the club

just you and your ace-boom, dressed A-1, game at all time high attracting the best looking women in the spot

beats large groups everytime

I've been to a bar solo a few times. A club, no unless I know a whole lot of people that I'm cool with are gonna be there but I might not roll tightwith any of them. (If that counts as going alone)

I've been to restaurants a few times by myself. I have no problem, but I have to be in the mood. I actually went last Saturday night. I woke up hungry andthey make good food. The waitress says to me, "that sucks, eating alone". I'm like "Huh, I gotta eat, right".

If I have a taste for some Outback steak and crab legs, I'm gonna go. I'm not gonna go to McDonald's instead because I don't wanna be alone.

I would only go dolo to a club.. if I'm meeting up with friends there. Or if I know ppl there. If, not it's a negativo.
I wouldn't mind going to a bar dolo.. though.

Originally Posted by cguy610

I've been to a bar solo a few times. A club, no unless I know a whole lot of people that I'm cool with are gonna be there but I might not roll tight with any of them. (If that counts as going alone)

I've been to restaurants a few times by myself. I have no problem, but I have to be in the mood. I actually went last Saturday night. I woke up hungry and they make good food. The waitress says to me, "that sucks, eating alone". I'm like "Huh, I gotta eat, right".

If I have a taste for some Outback steak and crab legs, I'm gonna go. I'm not gonna go to McDonald's instead because I don't wanna be alone.
thats your cue to make a move as long as she aint no old ugly or overweight broad.

I'll go to a bar solo no sweat.

If I am traveling for business I'll eat at a restaurant solo. Company card/per diem expense aint gonna be wasted on no room service.

Club... naaaah

Originally Posted by presequel

plenty of people do it.

being at a bar alone is cool.

being at a club alone might not be as fun as with a group, but it depends on what your intentions are. if you with a group, you're expected to stay with that group. when you solo, you on a mission to find someone.

either way works. depends on your personality. not everyone needs a wingman.
this

and do you have a Z pre?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by cguy610

I've been to a bar solo a few times. A club, no unless I know a whole lot of people that I'm cool with are gonna be there but I might not roll tight with any of them. (If that counts as going alone)

I've been to restaurants a few times by myself. I have no problem, but I have to be in the mood. I actually went last Saturday night. I woke up hungry and they make good food. The waitress says to me, "that sucks, eating alone". I'm like "Huh, I gotta eat, right".

thats your cue to make a move as long as she aint no old ugly or overweight broad.

I'll go to a bar solo no sweat.

If I am traveling for business I'll eat at a restaurant solo. Company card/per diem expense aint gonna be wasted on no room service.

Club... naaaah

Yea, I was thinking that but she was about a 5, so I was like nah.

Club - Depends on the event and who's there
Restaurant - Of Course. Gotta eat in peace and enjoy this benefit as a college student.
Bar - Sure.
Movies - Never went to the movies alone, so...

Originally Posted by Meangene4

I love going to movies by my self cuz know one can talk to me while I am watching the movie. I do lots of things solo.

\ WHAT! YOU CANT GO TO THE MOVIES ALONE #%@+$%! LOSER HAHA...but seriously i think going to club alone anit to bad, but it helps to atleast you know someone isgoing to be there

I was suppose to go out last night with 2 homies and meet some people in the city, one flaked and the other lost his id, so I was well I could go, but Ididn't want to drive/pay bridge/and gas alone so, I decided to stay in. I don't think I'd go out alone unless I'm meeting someone, I'drather just drink alone at home its not that bad lol But movies or restaurant would be fine alone.

i dont mind going to the club alone because i always end up seeing lots of people i know inside anyways

the worst part of the whole expierence is waiting in line alone,other then that it no big deal

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Lions roll solo, Hyennas travel in packs....which one are you?
They do?

Mountain lions do...but lions stay in a group called a pride... i'd go to a bar solo maybe but not a club never leave your wing man

Back
Top Bottom